OTF Exclusive Which Fire Stick to buy?

• Thread starter Sumo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 741

Sumo

Reaction score
Bros can anyone help regarding buying decision. I have got 🔥 tv stick 2 nd generation with 1st generation remote without volume mute and power on off keys. I purchased it in the year 2018. Now I want to upgrade to the newest one. Which one should I buy in this sale season should it be 🔥 tv stick 2020 release or 🔥 tv stick 4k. As of now I have fhd television and soon want to upgrade to 4k one. Do they both runs on Android 9 etc..? Guys please help.

If your are planning to buy any Smart TV then all apps can be installed through its official store app. Theres no need to buy Firestick.

On Android TV Sideloading of apps also possible but on LG,Samsung TV it isn't as they run on custom OS.

Both Firestick & Firestick 4k runs on Android OS 9.0

Last edited by a moderator:
Bros can anyone help regarding buying decision. I have got 🔥 tv stick 2 nd generation with 1st generation remote without volume mute and power on off keys. I purchased it in the year 2018. Now I want to upgrade to the newest one. Which one should I buy in this sale season should it be 🔥 tv stick 2020 release or 🔥 tv stick 4k. As of now I have fhd television and soon want to upgrade to 4k one. Do they both runs on Android 9 etc..? Guys please help.
Just a thought...
If u r going to buy 4K TV with Dolby vision then is there any need of buying another Fire TV stick as all apps r working fine in 4K TV itself?...

Go for 4K stick without any doubt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock