Seeking Help When opening Jio cinema app Alphabets displaying in place of Symbols & Icons

rahul999

Reaction score
I am Getting weird problem with jio cinema & jio music app in my mobile.
When opening Jio cinema app Alphabets displaying in place of home,settings,forward,rewind,pause etc navigation icons.
Every where in this app I am getting this same situation,before its worked normally, today only i got this problem
Uninstalled & reinstalled many times,but problem not solved.
Any suggestions to overcome this?
In other apps like prime video,zee5,sony liv etc 10 sec forward & rewind symbols & other navigation or perfect .Only in Jio Apps i am facing this problem.

Go to settings
Select apps (installed)
Choose JioCinema
Click on clear data
Then, open it again and try!

Uninstall the app --> Shut down the phone (do not restart) --> turn it on --> reinstall the app from play store

This is a font issue. Jio apps use custom fonts on its apps and symbols are basically letters/numbers. Each character is assigned to a symbol and if not installed correctly, the symbols use system default font overriding the Jio's custom font. Were these symbols showing properly before for you on the same phone @rahul999 ?

Last edited:
Are you on beta version try to update app if not work tweet an about same.
Uninstall the app --> Shut down the phone (do not restart) --> turn it on --> reinstall the app from play store
This is a font issue. Jio apps use custom fonts on its apps and symbols are basically letters/numbers. Each character is assigned to a symbol and if not installed correctly, the symbols use system default font overriding the Jio's custom font. Were these symbols showing properly before for you on the same phone @rahul999 ?
Thanks for the replies friends, tried your suggestions,
but lastly After resetting All Settings & Network Setting it back to original position.
Thanks for guidance through out :)(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock