Whatsapp HELP pls. Hacked?

monkeyboss88

Reaction score
WhAtsapp I am being harassed by this person. I have blocked their number but I can still see them as online. They sent me msgs and after I blocked them They deleted those messages and I can see them deleted.

What's happening? Have I been hacked? How can I see the activity of a blocked contact: Their online status
Them delete past messages and I can now see them deleted

What do I do??

How is this possible?

You have to unblock the number 1st to view any thing of the user
When you tap his /her number , u should see the message , Unblock **************
If you press the message he/she will be unblocked.
Then you can see him/her online or last seen.
If the above scenario doesn't happens then it may be that You unblocked his/her already.

You have to unblock the number 1st to view any thing of the user
When you tap his /her number , u should see the message , Unblock **************
If you press the message he/she will be unblocked.
Then you can see him/her online or last seen.
If the above scenario doesn't happens then it may be that You unblocked his/her already.
Tried this. I had indeed blocked the user. It even says at the bottom of the screen you have blocked the user - press here to unblock. While he is blocked I can see him being online and delete past messages ...

That's the normal behaviour. It's YOU who have BLOCKED them. They haven't blocked you.

If you block someone...
  • They can't call you
  • They can't message you
  • Your last seen, online status, profile picture, status updates won't be visible to them.
  • You will continue see their online status, profile picture etc. as long as they block you or delete you from their contact and change privacy options accordingly.
There's nothing weird happening. It's just the normal behaviour of whatsapp.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock