Discussion What are your favourite mobile games?

anikamathur02

Reaction score
Hi I made this thread about favourite mobile games so my favourite mobile games is south park phone destroyer

Reactions: iDJ
Super Mario Run, Crossy Road, Disney Crossy Road, Game Dev Story, The Game of Life 2, Ludo Talent and Dead Trigger.

Mobile Legends- Bang Bang. I used to play it all day and night. Then it got banned. 🙂

Sorry for bumping into this old thread. I got to recommend this one game I have been playing recently. I recommend Bully: Anniversary Edition. This is one of the best port that can be played on a phone without a controller as misssions are not as tough as GTA. This is the second game after GTA: Chinatown Wars you can play on your phone without any issue. Although Chapter I is bit boring at first. It gets better as you unlock the map which happens pretty soon. It's offline so you can play when you are taking time off internet.

Sorry for bumping into this old thread. I got to recommend this one game I have been playing recently. I recommend Bully: Anniversary Edition. This is one of the best port that can be played on a phone without a controller as misssions are not as tough as GTA. This is the second game after GTA: Chinatown Wars you can play on your phone without any issue. Although Chapter I is bit boring at first. It gets better as you unlock the map which happens pretty soon. It's offline so you can play when you are taking time off internet.
A1ukTZ4.jpg

Finished it. Amazing port. Completed it without any controller. This is how mobile games are supposed to be. The cost is also affordable. Just ₹189. Geography class is poorly designed. Apart from that everything is so properly optimized and difficulty is adjusted for mobile users. You don't need cheats to beat it. I am rating it 4/5 stars. Because it doesn't have much repeat value as GTA games. Also maps is not as big and only bikes and skateboards makes it boring to play after finishing it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock