Discussion What legal sites are blocked by your ISP?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 10,718

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
ISP : Jio
Blocked Site : Imgur
URL : Imgur

ykYDLpy.png

Although while creating this thread Imgur indeed is back for me. It was down for more than hour. This is not the first time it is happening. Earlier Mega and SoundCloud were also down. Now those are back. I don't know why every other day some or the other sites gets blocked by Indian ISPs. Please post here if your ISP is illegally blocking access to some site.

MX player website is not opening in Excel broadband... Android app also not working when downloaded from play store.... it is working through jio mobile data .. why is it not working??

Till now My Local IPS don't even block the sites which are blocked by government so I don't know which legal sites are banned here.
That is exactly how my ISP was till last year and i was proud of that but one fine day they blocked thousands of websites altogether. May be got legal threats.

That is exactly how my ISP was till last year and i was proud of that but one fine day they blocked thousands of websites altogether. May be got legal threats.
Meanwhile our telecom companies are straight up mean. They are blocking sites to push people to use their vas services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock