Seeking Help What does this mean?

Tanishq

Reaction score
I recently tried to visit this website which reviews Bluray's video and audio quality. But I got this message that I am banned. I tried revisiting by using different sim providers (jio, voda, etc.) on various devices and browsers but to no avail. Then I tried connecting to a VPN (USA Server), and it worked. I do not know the meaning of this message. Help me figure this out. Primary sim is Jio.
zw8ZS5N.jpg

Maybe Indian IP addresses are banned because of excessive spamming.

Vodafone suddenly working fine now. Jio is still unable to access. Airtel is same too. So its a ISP issue I think.

Vodafone suddenly working fine now. Jio is still unable to access. Airtel is same too. So its a ISP issue I think.
Update: Only works on Vodafone if on different device other than my phone or my laptop. Jio still unaccessible

It is a Cloudflare-level blocking. Your IP range may have been caught wrongly or due to some bad activites by CF spam checker. It should automatically be fixed if IP is dynamic as it will change with new session else you can contact that website administrator so they can whitelist the wrongly blocked IP address.

It is a Cloudflare-level blocking. Your IP range may have been caught wrongly or due to some bad activites by CF spam checker. It should automatically be fixed if IP is dynamic as it will change with new session else you can contact that website administrator so they can whitelist the wrongly blocked IP address.
How do I contact them?

Just checked their website as I could access it, turns out it is a brand owned by IB (Internet Brands) who also acquired/owned many other big sites. Knowing their track records, it shouldn't be easy to reach them, even if you reach them I doubt they will fix it just for you if any manual changes required.

What you should do is browse the site using an ISP whom they haven't blocked.

Just checked their website as I could access it, turns out it is a brand owned by IB (Internet Brands) who also acquired/owned many other big sites. Knowing their track records, it shouldn't be easy to reach them, even if you reach them I doubt they will fix it just for you if any manual changes required.

What you should do is browse the site using an ISP whom they haven't blocked.
They haven't blocked Vodafone which is on my dad's phone. But even taking Hotspot from that phone it's still not accessible. I think it had blocked my phone and my laptop. Jio still doesn't work.

But even taking Hotspot from that phone it's still not accessible. I think it had blocked my phone and my laptop.
Try checking using incognito/private mode on your phone & laptop. If it works, your access/account has been blocked.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock