Discussion What are some unknown helpful apps you use?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 537

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Play Store and App Store has millions of apps. It's next to impossible to come across each and every app. So here we will discuss about some non popular apps which are helpful for us.

1)Curiosity is a good app for learning about interesting things, it has trivia which increases GK.
2)Travel triangle is a good app for finding package tours from local vendors of the place you want to visit and they provide cheaper tariffs compared to bigger names like SOTC.
3) Cred is good to pay credit card bills and get points at no extra cost which can be redeemed for goodies.
4) Safe in cloud is a good password manager and I find it better than LastPass.
5) Xe Currency is a good currency converter app, helpful interface and well updated every minute with the current exchange rates.
6) Locate my train is a good app to track live running status of trains and seat availability pnr etc, its better than where is my train.
7) Kayak and Ixigo are good to find cheap flight and hotels.
8) Videoder is the best video downloader for Youtube, sony liv, hotstar etc.
9) Walpy is the best for wallpapers.

Thats my short list of lesser-known gems from the app world.

Last edited:
Beta Maniac is a new app launched in January which allows very easy one click registrations to beta programs of apps installed on your phone.

It uses your Google account to register and deregister so you will get updates through play store as usual. It also reminds you when limited number of beta registrations are available for apps whose beta program is full.

Beta Maniac - Life of a beta tester - Apps on Google Play

I use this app to monitor network band. It's very helpful for me. Currently it's showing LTE 2300mhz network band..

NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging - Apps on Google Play

cAJNZry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock