Western Digital MyPassport & MyBook harddrive with passwordprotection launch Rs 13050

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
US-based data storage company Western Digital on Wednesday launched two hard drives called “My passport” and “My Book” that include password protection and hardware encryption. Portable hard drive “My passport” is available in 1TB, 2TB and 4TB variants for Rs 7,980, Rs 11,910 and Rs 17,140 respectively. The desktop hard drive “My book” is available in 3TB, 4TB, 6TB and 8TB variants for Rs 13,050, Rs 16,470, Rs 26,600 and Rs 29,500 respectively.

“The devices amplify our personal connection to data. As the data use is evolving, we aim to focus on reiterating the importance of personalizing data solutions,” Khalid Wani, Director-Content Solutions Business of Western Digital, said in a statement. The devices are available in black, red, white and blue colors at select retailers and distributors across the country and come with two-year warranty.

Western Digital ‘My passport’ and ‘My Book’ hard drives with password protection launched, prices start at Rs 13,050

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock