OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

I saw this movie Class of 83 last Saturday. It was so terrible bad. Script had so much potential. They couldn't execute it properly.
I couldn't buy how these assassins were trained. And even the training went far too long than we even needed. Than when assassins got to work on their project. It ended way to fast. There was a time when these assassins were suppose to go rogue. They switched so fast audience doesn't even get time to invest in the characters. Very average movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched JL 50 on Sony Liv. It's another great addition to Sony Liv's already good list of shows. It dives into something that we don't usually see in India. Very engaging and to the point. It takes only 2 hour to watch all the Episodes. There are only 4 Episodes. Each episode is of around 30 mins. I think they originally made a movie, but Sony Liv decided to split it into 4 Episodes. Abhay Deol and everyone else were amazing. No cliffhanger or anything. It ends in 4 Episodes. The show didn't gain much attention because it came out on Sony Liv. If it would've been Netflix or Prime Video, it would've created huge buzz.

The show was shot in a very unusual aspect ratio of 22:9. I wonder why. 🤔

Watched JL 50 on Sony Liv. It's another great addition to Sony Liv's already good list of shows. It dives into something that we don't usually see in India. Very engaging and to the point. It takes only 2 hour to watch all the Episodes. There are only 4 Episodes. Each episode is of around 30 mins. I think they originally made a movie, but Sony Liv decided to split it into 4 Episodes. Abhay Deol and everyone else were amazing. No cliffhanger or anything. It ends in 4 Episodes. The show didn't gain much attention because it came out on Sony Liv. If it would've been Netflix or Prime Video, it would've created huge buzz.

The show was shot in a very unusual aspect ratio of 22:9. I wonder why. 🤔
It is a type of SciFi. There is no adult co.tent and this series can be watched with family.

Yesterday watched 'Spinning Out' on Netflix. What a great show. All the cast are great amazing. This series have intense drama about mental health and sports. Just casually played the 1st episode yesterday 8 pm then binge watched the whole series in one go.
The opening credits song 'In The Water' is Fantastic. This song always gives me goosebumps. This song will set the mood for the viewers. Just today I've found that Netflix already cancelled the Season 2 of this series 💔😭. This show deserves a S2.
Guys if you haven't watched this series please watch it. It'll worth your time.

j4vd5xv.png

Last edited:
who has abc studios rights? classic shows like lost, criminal minds are missing for indian audience to stream

who has abc studios rights? classic shows like lost, criminal minds are missing for indian audience to stream
Lost is from ABC, but Criminal Minds is from CBS.
Both were available in Prime Video, but now they are gone.

Lost is from ABC, but Criminal Minds is from CBS.
Both were available in Prime Video, but now they are gone.
Both are Disney owned shows, currently they are on Disney+ Hotstar in Indonesia. Not sure why they haven't added them in India yet though but probably in near future they will end up on Hotstar.

In Indonesia they have multiple ABC Studios's shows like Blackish, grownish, Alias etc which is quite opposite to Fox dominated Indian version.

Last edited:
Movies I watched in September 2020.
Few are direct OTT Release. And I thought this thread would be better to share this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock