OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

how is Marvel's Jessica Jones ?
It's really good, but I would suggest you to watch it in order.

Netflix-Marvel Shows Order:

1. Daredevil, S1
2. Jessica Jones, S1
3. Daredevil, S2
4. Luke Cage, S1
5. Iron Fist, S1
6. The Defenders, S1
7. The Punisher, S1
8. Jessica Jones, S2
9. Luke Cage, S2
10. Iron Fist, S2
11. Daredevil, S3
12. The Punisher, S2
13. The Punisher, S3
14. Jessica Jones, S3

finshed watching tansener tanpura.
my review is it's a good attempt by makers give blend normal detective movie mixed with classical music.
but music is take too much importance than find clue / hint which is firte of normal detective movie.
for bikram chatterjee is not lived his charecter too well instead of bikram chatterjee parambrata or anirban will be a good choice.
finaly it's okayish type of series if you are free give this series a go. it's one time watch series

Well everyone must have listened about Dark. But i think if you completely wanna diverge your mind from ongoing negativity, just go and watch it.bcz then you will be all busy to understand and try to make sense of it if you really are a ardent watcher.Its complicatedely perfect.
S3 is a bit fast but otherwise it takes some time to get settled (pun intended). But really a mindf**k i would suggest.

while waiting for lucifer S5 .
now watching gotham.
completed watching 1st season
now start watching 2nd season.
best charecters till now.
enigma and Oswald(penguin)
not felt any bored despite 44 min lenght

just finished undekhi i loved it.
Dibyendu Bhattacharya ,Surya Sharma as Rinku Paaji and harsh chhaya as papaji of rinku these 3 are atrcative performarce in undekhi and performance of dibyendu Bhattacharya is best on the lot.
if you want to watch just watch alone not with parents because 95% scenes of this series contains abussive words.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock