OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Patna Shukla on Hotstar. I like movies with social messaging. This was a good one. I wasn't even aware about roll number swapping scam.

Watched 2 Dubbed Tamil Webseries's on Amazon.Vadhandhi: The Fable of Velonie and Inspector Rishi.Both are decent watch if someone is fan of crime and suspense genre.I just wish the producers spend some money on dubbing rather than picking the cheapest dubbing artists available.

Watched Inspector Rishi, the actors performances & a supernatural crime thriller story are good but 10 episodes are too long, it would have been better if they trim it to 6-7 episodes by avoiding unnecessary subplots.

Watched Inspector Rishi, the actors performances & a supernatural crime thriller story are good but 10 episodes are too long, it would have been better if they trim it to 6-7 episodes by avoiding unnecessary subplots.
Watching since week 😀..still 6 episodes to finish... meantime watched Parasyte-The Grey in a day...

Watched "Merry Christmas" on Netflix.Very disappointing movie.Apart from 15-20 mins in middle the movie is highly boring.These are the sort of movies meant for OTT and should have avoided a theatrical release.Coming from stable of Shriram Raghavan who gave us Ek Hasina thi,Johny Gaddar among others this was highly disappointing.

Yeh Meri Family season 3 was really good. The series has matured since it's previous season. It's no longer forced nostalgia. You will enjoy the simplicity which is missing from most series. I wish this was streamed on weekly basis.

It's about time Prime Video moves to 6-8 episodes format with each episode being 40-45 minutes just like Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock