WATCH: Sunny Leone, Alok Nath will make you quit smoking in 11 Minutes

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Smokers, you just got another reason to quit. A short film starring Sunny Leone, Alok Nath and Deepak Dobriyal present the ‘no smoking’ message in a completely innovative way.
Deepak Dobriyal, best remembered as Tanu Weds Manu’s Pappiji, is dying. Alok Nath is starring as Babuji, only he is more Haryana than Sooraj Barjatya in this one.

The short film, directed by Hawaizaada maker Vibhu Puri, has Sunny Leone as the dying wish of the ‘Kul ka Dipak’. Bollywood’s favourite seductress is there in full glory but will Dobriyal get his last wish?
Because, as the ‘11 Minutes’ title suggests, that’s the amount of life which apparently gets cut down with each cigarette.
Watch the film here. Statutory warning: This will make you quit smoking
Please make sure to share, like, retweet, post, repost and help in any way you can
#11minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU4aPaZhX8k&feature=youtu.be
— Sunny Leone (@SunnyLeone)

While it’s for you to watch if the film reaches its intended climax, we can definitely share Sunny’s views on smoking: “For the youngsters out there, if you haven’t started smoking yet or thinking about it, don’t pick up that first cigarette. It’s not worth it in the long run, and it’s not cool. If you want to try, just think twice before trying it.”
Just so that you know, the actress has very strong views on the habit which she calls “disgusting”.

“Smoking is bad for health. This is something very close to my heart, my father passed away from cancer, from smoking cigarettes,” she says. “I want people to stop smoking, and live a happier, healthier life. Unfortunately, you can’t force anybody but you can tell people not to smoke around them. Maybe if the government, restaurant owners say that they don’t want smoke inside their buildings, then that would be the first step,” she adds.
About her own experiences of smoking, Sunny mentions about her first time, “It was gross, disgusting. It never has been for me, and it’ll continue to be that way.”
She also says, “I’ve been lucky, my co-stars that smoke cigarettes always are very respectful and say, ‘Do you mind? if I smoke’, I tell them it’s fine if they go a bit far. I personally don’t like second-hand smoke, it is as deadly as smoking a cigarette.”

WATCH: Sunny Leone, Alok Nath will make you quit smoking in 11 Minutes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock