Watch IPL live on your Mobile

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi friends

I finally found a Easier, Cheaper and Simpler way to watch IPL on a Nokia mobile. Some might already know this, for the ones who have not tried it, this would be helpful. For this you need to have:
1. A Nokia Mobile
2. Mobile with decent Internet Speed
3. High enough data plan (video streaming requires high data)

If you have all these, well you could watch IPL on your mobile as I do.

STEP 1: Open OVI Store from your Nokia Mobile and search for DLF IPL TV. It would look like this

STEP 2: Download it and Install it on your Mobile. The App Icon look like this

STEP 3: Click the IPL icon and open the App. The boot screen look like this

STEP 4: The Home Page of the IPL App. The top blue band is the live match. And the next ones are archive videos.

STEP 5: When you click on any videos or live match, it would ask you to select the video quality - low/high

STEP 6: Click on live match and select the clip quality and the live stream opens

STEP 7: Click on More on the videos section and you can see a bunch of videos

STEP 8: Click on any videos and select the clip quality and the video opens

STEP 9: News and Scores section of the App

STEP 10: Live Scorecard

STEP 11: IPL Schedule

STEP 12: IPL Points Table

Note:
1. The app do not support wi-fi, you need to have 2G or 3G data plan.
2. As far as I watched the match, it is delayed by just one over. (may be a five minutes delay)
3. The video quality is not bad if you select High quality but sometimes it pauses and buffers, whereas in low quality its somewhat pixelated but the stream is continuous without buffering.

Yeah Madhan bro... It's just an excellent move by Nokia... I too saw it yesterday in nokia store... I will install it for sure today, moreover such app is free... ;)

Bapun Raz said:
Yeah Madhan bro... It's just an excellent move by Nokia... I too saw it yesterday in nokia store... I will install it for sure today, moreover such app is free... ;)

install it for sure... u will love it if u have 3G sim... amazing streaming and clarity... 2G is also not bad considering this is a free app... and buddy its available for a long time on ovi store, probably from the second week of IPL:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock