Want to buy a 150cc bike

98shubhamk

Reaction score
Hello DDF Family

I want to buy a 150cc bike. Requirement is that it should have a decent sporty look. Proper Milage and affordable maintenance wise
My budget is around 80k to 90k

Please suggest.

Honda levo or CB hornet I seen those 2 models in my locality unicorn also best but don't have sporty look.

Yamaha fzs it's costly bro I think it will come under 1.2 lakh
Yamaha R15 v1 can come in that cost in today's date.

Is that true that yamaha bikes has high maintenance cost??
Not really. Been using Yamaha from more than 7 years and never felt so. Services charges are same as other companies and staff behaviour also good.

Most importantly, the bikes are superb. Hardly any problems happen.

If you want real sporty feeling then go for Yamaha YZF R series bikes. Though they are out of your budget but incase you plan to stretch your budget by 20k R15 v1 and v2 comes in the range.

Recently they introduced this bike also at Auto Expo 2018: Trending Now - New Yamaha R15 V3.0 launched in the Indian market on February 7, 2018

Mileage is average in any sport bike. Unlike scooters, they can not give 60-70. :D

I would suggest you to try out & test ride all the shortlisted bikes before you decide on which one to buy.

I would like you to consider Suzuki Gixxer in your list of bikes to try.

Yamaha R15 v1 can come in that cost in today's date.

Not really. Been using Yamaha from more than 7 years and never felt so. Services charges are same as other companies and staff behaviour also good.

Most importantly, the bikes are superb. Hardly any problems happen.

If you want real sporty feeling then go for Yamaha YZF R series bikes. Though they are out of your budget but incase you plan to stretch your budget by 20k R15 v1 and v2 comes in the range.

That's great. Thank you so much Bapun bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock