Seeking Help Voot Select Livestream error

yuvaraj

Reaction score
I recently subscribed to Voot Select.
While streaming live contents on browser I get an error written "something went wrong". Video will be playing in the background.
Both in PC and phone browsers its happening to me.
Is anyone else having this issue? Or anyone has solution?
Tried complaining to Voot support.. they are saying slow ping problem but I am having average ping around 40ms which I think is suficient🤔
smAaxoC.jpg

I get this error when I try to watch Voot premium content via Microsoft Edge (chromium based) on my laptop, but it works fine via Google Chrome. However, on my PC Voot works fine on both Edge and Chrome.

Don't know why it happen, maybe related to DRM or something 🤔
You can try Voot app, other browsers or devices.

I get this error when I try to watch Voot premium content via Microsoft Edge (chromium based) on my laptop, but it works fine via Google Chrome. However, on my PC Voot works fine on both Edge and Chrome.

Now I can play in Chrome mobile browser...
But my main problem is with pc, It's not playing in any of the browsers🙁

Hey can you check and confirm whether you can play live TV channels and other livestreams on your PC now? And please share your Browser and windows version.

I checked it with multiple PCs and its giving same error everywhere.

Please Check It would help me alot.
Thanks.....

Hey can you check and confirm whether you can play live TV channels and other livestreams on your PC now? And please share your Browser and windows version.

I checked it with multiple PCs and its giving same error everywhere.

Please Check It would help me alot.
Thanks.....
I can play Live TV channels on my PC (all browsers) and on laptop (Google Chrome). It's only Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) on my laptop that gives that error.

Browser version:
Google Chrome: 87.0.4280.88
Microsoft Edge: 87.0.664.66

Windows version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (Build 19042.685)

(same software is running on both PC and laptop)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock