Seeking Help Voot Premium content through Jio Fiber account

SPANDAN

Reaction score
Hey all, i want to know if anyone has tried to access Voot Premium app content by Registering through ur RMN(registered mobile number) of JioGiga Fiber as on website of Jio fiber it shows Voot app is also free on jio fiber plans..

Only normal voot app is there provided by Jio Fiber. I haven't found any voot select (premium) contents anywhere inside that app.
Is you search for 'Asur', you will just find its first episode which is already made free for everyone. Rest episodes of 'Asur' is not available in the app.
Also, No....by registering through RMN over mobile device, Voot select is not accessible. So, I think we can only access Voot but not Voot select or it's premium contents.

Last edited:
Transperancy should be provided by them to the users. Or rather make the apps fully accessible just like Jio Cinema, Jio TV+, Zee5 Premium, SonyLiv Premium, Voot Kids, SunNxt Premium, Amazon Prime Video
On the other hand, we don't have access to premium contents of Hotstar, Voot, Eros Now apps.

Many other important apps are still missing like Netflix, Discovery Plus, Hungama Play, etc.

Last edited:
Also i think its very confusing and irritating to get two plans for same app like in the case of Hotstar, vip n premium... just like amazon or netflix ,sony liv or zee5 there should be single plan So that user can get access to all contents of the app.

I have Jio fiber stb and firestick both. So i have installed other softwares in Firestick where i can get all netflix,Hotstar premium contents for Free..

Also i think its very confusing and irritating to get two plans for same app like in the case of Hotstar, vip n premium... just like amazon or netflix ,sony liv or zee5 there should be single plan So that user can get access to all contents of the app.
Each and every app provides some free content (even Amazon prime video also) and many paid contents. There is only one app as per my knowledge i.e., Netflix, which can be accessible only after selecting any paid plan.

Yes u r right. We even cant browse netflix without subscription. Thats why its Lagging far behind all other apps in India..

I'm a Jio fiber user i have subscribed to 999 plan. When I login voot app in mobile it's showing to watch premium you need to subscribe but in my Jio set top box I'm able to watch voot premium content. Can anyone help me

I'm a Jio fiber user i have subscribed to 999 plan. When I login voot app in mobile it's showing to watch premium you need to subscribe but in my Jio set top box I'm able to watch voot premium content. Can anyone help me
even i have the same issue ..... i think we can access it only from jio tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock