Good News Vodafone providing 90 days Service Validity @ Rs 67 with Caller Tune Add-On pack

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 7,151

TJ_DJ

Reaction score
Vodafone just added three new "Add-On" plans to its Online Recharge catalog - Rs 47 (28 days), Rs 67 (90 days) and Rs 78 (89 days) Caller Tune plans.

While the benefits of these Recharges are only "Caller Tunes", the interesting part is that they come with up to 90 days service validity. At a time when users are grappling with recharges that provide service validity, this comes as a welcome move. Just recently, Vodafone scrapped the Rs49 recharge from the Mumbai Circle which gave 28 days Service Validity. The minimum for a 28 days Service Validity was Rs 79 in Mumbai Circle.

But now, with these new Add-On Caller Tune packs, we may get a full 90 days Service Validity for just Rs 67. This may be verified by going to Vodafone's Online Recharge website, choosing the Add-On tab and then clicking on "Know More" to see the Service Validity Details.

While this is officially mentioned on their website, users wishing to avail the offer may please Contact Customer Care on phone, before proceeding to recharge.
Source: Prepaid Recharge Plans | Best Prepaid Plans on Prepaid Data, Talktime | Vodafone India
Check out the details below:

zzavY1A.png

If vodafone providing incoming and outgoing service validity 90 days with this pack then it is very good plan

These value added plans were launched around 19 March, the 90 days validity is for caller tune, this doesn't mean your incoming will not stop without any base pack.

Vodafone Idea launches 3 new caller tune VAS plans for prepaid users | OnlyTech.com
The Term "Service Validity" as used by Vodafone implies that you get Outgoing and Incoming facility for that period. Recently, Vodafone also tweaked their "Talktime Topup" Recharges, Rs 100 and above to offer "28 days Service Validity".

So now recharges: Rs 100, Rs 500, Rs 1000, Rs 5000 now come with 28 days service validity whereas lower denominations, Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 30, Rs 50 come with No Service Validity. Earlier all there Talktime Top-Up recharges were with no service validity.

Hence, my interpretation of the Caller Tune Add-On pack is that they are giving "90 days Service Validity" as clearly mentioned. However, its best to call up Customer Care and ask them, to be sure; since going by what Vodafone has become recently, I cant rely on anything except doing a trial by recharging Rs 67 :dodgy2:

Just observed: My Post on DDF was at 8:06AM and now TelecomTalk, India Today, Dainik Jagran, Patrika News, Navbharat Times, Times Now, NDTV Gadgets 360, The Mobile Indian, BGR.in, FirstPost, Times of India, News18, India TV, Aaj Tak have got a similar post mentioning the same - Service Validity of 90 days, with the post time after my post here on DDF.

Not even a single website has credited DreamDTH for breaking the news first, at 8:06AM on 03-Apr-2020.
Is this plagiarism? Not sure.

Check: Posted on Telecom Talk at 9:34AM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone Brings 3 Caller Tune Prepaid Plans With Up to 90 Days Service Validity

Check: Posted on India Today at 10:24AM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone launches three new prepaid plans with caller tune benefits: Everything you need to know

Check: Posted on Dainik Jagran at 10:58AM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone ने 100 रुपये से कम में दे रहा 90 दिन तक की वैधता और कॉलर ट्यून सर्विस

Check: Posted on Patrika News at 1:03PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone ने 100 रुपये से कम कीमत में 3 प्लान किए लॉन्च, 90 दिनों की वैधता के साथ मिलेंगे ये बेनिफिट्स

Check: Posted on Navbharat Times at 1:34PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone लाया 3 नए प्रीपेड प्लान, कॉलर ट्यून के साथ 90 दिन की वैलिडिटी

Check: Posted on Times Now at 1:57PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone launches Rs 47, Rs 67 and Rs 78 new prepaid plans with caller tune benefits

Check: Posted on NDTV Gadgets360 at 2:07PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone’s New Packs Offer Up to 90 Days Service Validity, More

Check: Posted on The Mobile Indian at 3:37PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone launches Rs 47, Rs 67 and Rs 78 prepaid plans with caller tune benefits

Check: Posted on BGR.in at 3:49PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone ने जारी किए तीन सस्ते प्लान, कम कीमत में मिलेगी 90 दिनों तक की वैधता

Check: Posted on FirstPost at 4:45PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone Idea launches new Rs 47, Rs 67, Rs 78 Value Added Service packs for Mumbai circle- Technology News, Firstpost

Check: Posted on Times of India at 6:06PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone launches three new prepaid packs at Rs 47, Rs 67 and Rs 78: Here’s what each of them offers - Times of India

Check: Posted on News18 at 7:31PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone Rs 47, Rs 67, Rs 78 Packs Offer Caller Tunes Benefits, up to 90 Day Validity

Check: Posted on India TV at 8:12PM 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone launches Rs. 47, Rs. 67, Rs. 78 prepaid plans: Validity, benefits and more

Check: Posted on Aaj Tak on 03-Apr-2020
Vodafone ने पेश किए तीन कम कीमत वाले पैक्स, जानें क्या हैं फायदे - Tech AajTak
:cf2:

Last edited:
Lol. Looks like this was a hack. After the news spread out in several prominent News Websites, including Times of India, Firstpost, etc. to name a few, Vodafone has pulled down these recharges from their Website. Rs 47, Rs 67 and Rs 78 do not show up on the website now, and if you enter these amounts, it displays as Invalid Recharge amount.

Either:
1. It was a mistake by Vodafone by mentioning 90 days Service Validity (sounded too good to be true)
2. Many people might have recharged and got / NOT-got the 90 days Service Validity and might have complained to Vodafone.
3. Vodafone realised giving 90 days Service Validity at Rs 67 is not viable for them.

What are your guesses?

The problem with most tech websites is the rampant plagiarism which is why mistakes by one publication gets printed in almost all websites.

Before DreamDTH, I was a prime reader and poster on TT for like 8 years. It was one of the top notch telecom websites of that time but slowly, all the highly respected and great editors & news publishers left and they are left with people like Chakri, etc which is the reason the quality of that website is down to gutters.

DreamDTH is really refreshing with it's community based input. Furthermore, I see some old horses like Esmail from TT here.:)

Although Vodafone has removed these plans from the website and app, and do not allow a recharge with these denominations (i.e. 47, 67, 78), other apps like Paytm still have it and mention it as a valid recharge. What will happen if I recharge Rs 67 from Paytm? Any way to check before I actually attempt?

Although Vodafone has removed these plans from the website and app, and do not allow a recharge with these denominations (i.e. 47, 67, 78), other apps like Paytm still have it and mention it as a valid recharge. What will happen if I recharge Rs 67 from Paytm? Any way to check before I actually attempt?
If read the T&C of these third party websites, they clearly mention that it's the user's responsibility to cross check and ensure that the denominations are current before recharging or else they themselves are responsible.

Do recharge yourself and let us know.
If recharged failed , Money will be safe in your paytm wallet.
But I can't understand , If any service provider Stopped the denomination for Recharge then how can a third pary portal like free charge or Paytm recharge that denomination? It's simply they didn't updated the portal. Anyway , t&c always there to check before recharge with official portal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock