Vodafone now offers unlimited Internet access for Rs 6 per hour from 1am to 6am

abhi1276

Reaction score
Telecom operator Vodafone on Monday announced a new SuperNight recharge pack for all existing pre-paid customers at a price of Rs 29. The Rs 29 SuperNight recharge pack will give subscribers unlimited access to Internet - without any FUP - between 1AM and 6AM. The plan should roughly translate to free Internet access between the said time period at an effective cost of just under Rs 6 per hour. Reliance Jio, in contrast, offers 1GB of 4G data per day for Rs 10.
The Rs 29 SuperNight recharge pack - as the name suggests -- offers one night usage and unlimited 3G/4G connectivity depending on circle and/or device. The recharge pack can be purchased and activated anytime during the day, but, subscribers will be able to benefit from it only between 1AM and 6AM. "Customers can make every night a SuperNight with unlimited repeat purchase of the Vodafone SuperNight and enjoy data at just Rs 6/hour," Vodafone said in a press statement

Reliance Jio effect: Vodafone now offers unlimited Internet access for Rs 6

Voda network crashed due to data load here. It used to reach 10 - 12 Mbps even in peak hours but now hardly reach 300 Kbps.

Last edited:
No bro i have subscribe for this plan just to see does it really work and yes it did work i ot speed constant speed of 6 to 7 mbps on my 3g sim as i have not upgrade to 4g sim

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock