Vi App - News & Updates

This pack doesn't make any sense. You can have Sony Liv for ₹499 and 12 GB data plan with base validity cost ₹118 which is ₹617.
IA4NCse.jpg
jsgtZlY.jpg
WrAERsh.jpg
EKHWA82.jpg

Is postpaid worth it? Are they addressing your connectivity low speed issues on time?
I'm not personally using it. It was of a relative whom they had forced to take Postpaid, that too family plan. Parent connection for a Vi mobile hotspot and secondary connection for a mobile number, it was a 699 plan plus GST.
The person went to UAE and didn't need the parent connection and only needed the child connection for receiving bank SMS. So he sent me the sim cards and then I spoke to customer service and got them delinked from the family plan, so both went on to individual 401 plans. Then I requested them to convert the child connection to prepaid but they gave me reasons like we can't do it in the middle of billing cycle you have to wait till bill is generated and also the person on whose name it is registered has to be present and we will do a KYC and give new sim for prepaid it can't be done on same SIM.
So then I just generated a porting code and went to Airtel gallery and got the new sim with my KYC and got it ported in my name to prepaid in 4 days. Vi tried it's best to prevent me from porting out, offered to convert the number to prepaid on the retention call itself using the existing sim. But then I just decided to go through with the porting request.
Also the parent connection I requested for termination of service and only the final bill amount is left to be paid.
Didn't want to have any Vi number and contribute to their revenue in any form.

Free trial of night unlimited pack on Vi app. I think it's available on every plan. I got on ₹155 plan.
cBsBSQx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock