Ubuntu Linux 17.10 'Artful Aardvark' Alpha 1 now available for download

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
ubuntu-17-10-artful-aardvark-daily-build-iso-images-now-available-to-download-515179-3.jpg

If you want to be the first to try Ubuntu 17.10, you can download either the 32-bit or 64-bit Live ISO images right now from our website. Kubuntu, Ubuntu MATE, and Xubuntu also have daily build ISOs available to download on the official FTP server. Please note that these builds are not recommended for daily use.
Softpedia download link
Official FTP Server

Ubuntu 17.10 (Artful Aardvark) Daily Build ISO Images Now Available to Download
Ubuntu Linux 17.10 ‘Artful Aardvark’ Alpha 1 now available for download

Last edited:
Gnome supposed to be default environment of Ubuntu. Isn't it?

GNOME is one of the oldest desktop environments. Up until Ubuntu 11.04, it was the default desktop environment for Ubuntu but then the Ubuntu developers created a new graphical desktop called Unity.
Unity was a new and modern looking desktop environment whereas GNOME was beginning to look old.
Ubuntu Unity Vs Ubuntu GNOME

Bro unity is dead and Gnome is back. Check it on Web. Ubuntu Ceo said this few months ago.

Gnome supposed to be default on Ubuntu 17.10 I think

That's what I am saying.

Ubuntu 17 Alpha 2 is coming with Gnome by default. I thought they will launch alpha 1 with Gnome also

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock