• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 3,064

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score

I have installed on the day I saw here..
I liked it more than other speed test apps..This app is providing more info than others...only drawback is it have limited servers..They should add local servers too likes of few other apps...
Now got an update included more features...

eU38QWS.png

They should add local servers too likes of few other apps...
I guess it is up to the ISPs whether to list their servers on a particular speed test app. 🤔

Like I have heard BSNL hesitate to add their speed test servers on Ookla Speedtest.

I guess it is up to the ISPs whether to list their servers on a particular speed test app. 🤔

Like I have heard BSNL hesitate to add their speed test servers on Ookla Speedtest.
That may be the cause for not available..
Once the app becomes more popular we may get more servers...

SS of UI from the app..Cell signal option added in the latest update...

fHONT2M.jpg

piIB2CZ.jpg

Last edited:
SS of UI from the app..Cell signal option added in the latest update...

fHONT2M.jpg
Bro, one off topic suggestion (sorry if I am overstepping)

I saw from screenshot, you are connected thru 2.4 Ghz (channel 5) with 40 MHz bandwidth set on router.
If you are in populated area, 2.4 GHz would already have too much congestion and interference from neighbouring WIFIs

If you set to 40 Mhz instead 20 Mhz, becuase of wider bandwidth, it will interfere more with other wifi, and you will also see performance issues.
For eg if you see, Physical rate is still 72 Mbps even you are close to router (-37dbm signal strength)

In ideal environment, 40 Mhz should be 150 mbps for 1x1 antenna devices.
What phy rate you are getting is of 20 Mhz.

I doubt you are getting any benefit of 40Mhz, plus you might experience occasional latency too

If you set to 20 Mhz, you would get same 72 mbps (or more than 100 Mbps if Realme 5 pro has 2x2 and your router supports it) But way less interference

40 Mhz is good when less neighborhood WIFIs

Apologies again if I overstepped, just sharing personal experience

Last edited:
Bro, one off topic suggestion (sorry if I am overstepping)

I saw from screenshot, you are connected thru 2.4 Ghz (channel 5) with 40 MHz bandwidth set on router.
If you are in populated area, 2.4 GHz would already have too much congestion and interference from neighbouring WIFIs

If you set to 40 Mhz instead 20 Mhz, becuase of wider bandwidth, it will interfere more with other wifi, and you will also see performance issues.
For eg if you see, Physical rate is still 72 Mbps even you are close to router (-37dbm signal strength)

In ideal environment, 40 Mhz should be 150 mbps for 1x1 antenna devices.
What phy rate you are getting is of 20 Mhz.

I doubt you are getting any benefit of 40Mhz, plus you might experience occasional latency too

If you set to 20 Mhz, you would get same 72 mbps (or more than 100 Mbps if Realme 5 pro has 2x2 and your router supports it) But way less interference

40 Mhz is good when less neighborhood WIFIs

Apologies again if I overstepped, just sharing personal experience
I am in rural area...No other wifi interferance...Our houses r far away from other houses...So no issue of other wifi although my neighbor also have wifi /cable from same ISP...I have changed to 40Mhz recently as to get more connection speed and hoping to get more signal distance to inside my house...Now getting better additional distance of wifi signals...Although even After that I have made my old router and BSNL modem as wifi extenders too...
My Realme5 pro is not getting more than PHY 72 Mbps ..even in 100 Mbps plan it shows speed up to 56-57 only...

My new Redmi Note10 Pro getting 150 Mbps...
Here is the screenshot from RN10 Pro scan...Mine is 50Mbps unlimited plan...
Last one is from Realme 5 Pro...

jnHnwTU.jpg

RtjTrdV.jpg
xFTo0dQ.jpg

Last edited:
I am in rural area...No other wifi interferance...Our houses r far away from other houses...So no issue of other wifi although my neighbor also have wifi /cable from same ISP...I have changed to 40Mhz recently as to get more connection speed and hoping to get more signal distance to inside my house...Now getting better additional distance of wifi signals...Although even After that I have made my old router and BSNL modem as wifi extenders too...
My Realme5 pro is not getting more than PHY 72 Mbps ..even in 100 Mbps plan it shows speed up to 56-57 only...

My new Redmi Note10 Pro getting 150 Mbps...
Here is the screenshot from RN10 Pro scan...Mine is 50Mbps unlimited plan...
Last one is from Realme 5 Pro...

jnHnwTU.jpg

RtjTrdV.jpg
xFTo0dQ.jpg
Superrr... Thats very nice. If you dont have much neighbours to ruin you Wifi Signal.:biggrin:
Yeah I see 150 Mbps on Redmi Note 10. Thats nice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock