TRAI's notice on ‘free services’: Reliance Jio seeks deadline extension ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Reliance Jio has sought
additional time till December 29 to
respond to telecom regulator Trai's
query on why extension of its free
voice and data plan should not be
seen as violation of existing norms
that requires promotional offers to be
limited to 90 days.

. . Trai had written to Jio on December
20 asking it to explain within five
days why the 'Happy New Year offer'
should not be seen as "violation" of
regulatory guidelines and also why
the offer of free data under the
promotional scheme should not be
treated as "predatory". Read More: Trai's notice on ‘free services’: Reliance Jio seeks deadline extension | Gadgets Now

Explanation unacceptble which leads to cancellation of "happy new year offer" :eek:eek:s:nj ..

Dont woryy friends if ambani really wants to extend free services they must has satisfactory or acceptable answers to make Trai agree to extend free services
But i personally think it may be any plan of ambani as he knows when they again extend free services trai must asks answers and they are not giving satifactory answers to avoid extension of free services they increase new coustmers when they anounce that free offer is extended till 31 march many people decide to buy new 4g smartphone as they feel its benficial to enjoy service free more than 4 months and now may be ambani itsels does not want to imcrease there services so they may not cleverly provides answers of trai and after this they blaims trai for this

I wish, the free offer should end immediately wrt jio point of view. Now Jio is usefull only for free data. But when comes to voice, Vodafone and AirTel blocks jio calls obsolutely. If free offer gets extended Jio will be ALWAYS a second connection, NOT primary one. Is Jio really wish to be in secondary position?

I heard a 'RUMOR' on social networking site that Some Jio connection activated as Postpaid and some are prepaid. so jio will send a bill for those postpaid connection after 31st.
though I'm not a JIO user but want to know is this authentic???

Optimus_Prime said:
I heard a 'RUMOR' on social networking site that Some Jio connection activated as Postpaid and some are prepaid. so jio will send a bill for those postpaid connection after 31st.
though I'm not a JIO user but want to know is this authentic???

Its totally fake bro no logic
Some pics viral in social sites about bills that jio sends to custmores but they were fake jio announce that they are not sending any bills to any custmore

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock