• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,017

IndiaN

Contributor
Reaction score
Ks5VyLL.jpg

Amazon literally throwing all the cards to occupy the Indian Market. But the cashback offers it is providing it is a win win situation for us, seeing their prompt customer service I see more and more people booking tickets from here in the future.

Yes, Amazon India service is way too better comparing to Paytm and other companies. Additionally Amazon is the only company who is providing genuine/usable cashbacks these days.

Agreed. Most of the cashback's are very much usable, I'm only skeptical about creating a UPI ID with amazon, the UPI benefits are increasing day by day and tempting me to create an amazon UPI along with Prime has amazing benefits. Can any one mention is it really safe? As i generally don't link my bank account anywhere. I don't even use Google Pay just for this reason. If anyone could suggest me on the Amazon UPI part.

Yes, Amazon India service is way too better comparing to Paytm and other companies. Additionally Amazon is the only company who is providing genuine/usable cashbacks these days.
Yes but only issue is the UI is to simple ..
for a reputed company they should atleast like Flipkart for good user experience 🙂

The only reason I prefer Amazon over other services is live chat and call customer services. Even mail support responds within an hour. Cashback or not Amazon Pay is the best because of their good customer service. Other competitors doesn't even come close.

Yes but only issue is the UI is to simple ..
for a reputed company they should atleast like Flipkart for good user experience 🙂
I actually do not like the UI of Flipkart. Amazon is quite simple as you mentioned and easy to use as well for all age groups. Flipkart is just colorful with way lot of unwanted stuffs hanging around here and there.

I actually do not like the UI of Flipkart. Amazon is quite simple as you mentioned and easy to use as well for all age groups. Flipkart is just colorful with way lot of unwanted stuffs hanging around here and there.
If not like Flipkart then must be quite colorful instead of white , yellow & black alone

If not like Flipkart then must be quite colorful instead of white , yellow & black alone
The current colors itself might do better without those gradients (shadowed buttons). Gradients are very outdated now. The time is all about flat designs.

Agreed. Most of the cashback's are very much usable, I'm only skeptical about creating a UPI ID with amazon, the UPI benefits are increasing day by day and tempting me to create an amazon UPI along with Prime has amazing benefits. Can any one mention is it really safe? As i generally don't link my bank account anywhere. I don't even use Google Pay just for this reason. If anyone could suggest me on the Amazon UPI part.
Do not link your main a/c with any sites
Open different a/c and then link so you can use it for this purpose .Amazon is totally safe but you do not take risk at all with your main a/c .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock