TikTok - News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 19,294
If means then ban all video sharing application including YouTube , share it , share chat , like etc....

I think Tik tok way better than YouTube

I disagree with you bro, though I do respect your opinion . Tik Tok is a chinese social media app , we will have privacy issue there .. youtube is lot better.. its video sharing site..even share it is another chinese app which is lot popular mainly used for transfering files initially afterwards they started adding other features ..even india declared it as spyware.. one if the apps.. dont you think china might use it as a spyware.. tik tok too since its getting popular worldwide.. they were recently fined for violating children privacy

FTC ruling sees Musical.ly (TikTok) fined $5.7M for violating children’s privacy law, app updated with age gate

I disagree with you bro, though I do respect your opinion . Tik Tok is a chinese social media app , we will have privacy issue there .. youtube is lot better.. its video sharing site..even share it is another chinese app which is lot popular mainly used for transfering files initially afterwards they started adding other features ..even india declared it as spyware.. one if the apps.. dont you think china might use it as a spyware.. tik tok too since its getting popular worldwide.. they were recently fined for violating children privacy

FTC ruling sees Musical.ly (TikTok) fined $5.7M for violating children’s privacy law, app updated with age gate
Thanks for respected my opinion 🙂🙂

Coming to point I completely agree with ur point but if u think spyware in Chinese made then ban all Chinese items redmi , oppo , mi tv , mobiles etc... Ok with this bro ??

In this technology world no safety & security to anyone everything in cloud storage can be accessed by any hack brainee ex) Aadhar

In reality we can't ignore buddy not only Chinese what abt Google & FB American made do u think that's safety to all ?? World know they are the biggest data looter's in the world will u impose ban to them also ??

We know everything but can't ignore coz it's technology can u imagine India without Google/Gmail ?? Will u live without it ?? Then we have to go back to wired era

So what my view is if u want to ban then ban all else won't do it partial(it)y 🙂🙂

Regards

Last edited:
TikTok hit with record fine for collecting data on children
Popular video-sharing app TikTok has agreed to pay $5.7 million to settle allegations that it illegally collected personal information from children under the age of 13, such as names, email addresses and their location.

If means then ban all video sharing application including YouTube , share it , share chat , like etc....

I think Tik tok way better than YouTube

@Gobinaath bro, can't agree with you on Youtube ban part. TikTok is not better than Youtube.

Youtube gives many useful informations, one can learn things, can watch live channels from various networks and much more. Though i agree to a fact that many noobs making new channels and spreading false news to monetize themselves in India. Youtube need to find better way controlling them atleast for India.

What TikTok does? Keep you engaged by doing crazy videos. It is spoiling many youth as well. Since it is from China it collects your data and may sell it then. Above is one very recent example.

Google can be trusted to some extent, atleast more than these Chinese services. They collect user data but do not sell them. Google+ data leak was unintentional and hence they are shutting down G+.

Android services requires some Google services activation. Should we stop buying android phones then? No. Infact usage of Android phone users is increasing day by day and even Apple lovers moving towards Android on many countries.

FB can't be trusted. Sells user data, accepted. Since WhatsApp is also child company of FB now, should we uninstall that as well? No, because it helps us keep connected.

Just my 0.02$ for the Youtube ban thing you raised.

TikTok hit with record fine for collecting data on children

@Gobinaath bro, can't agree with you on Youtube ban part. TikTok is not better than Youtube.

Youtube gives many useful informations, learn things, you can watch live channels from various networks and much more. Though i agree to a fact that many noobs making new channels and spreading false news to monetize themselves.

What TikTok does? Keep you engaged by doing crazy videos. It is spoiling many youth as well. Since it is from China it collects your data and may sell it then. Above is one very recent example.

Google can be trusted to some extent, atleast more than these Chinese services. They collect user data but do not sell them. Google+ data leak was unintentional and hence they are shutting down G+.

Android services requires some Google services activation. Should we stop buying android phones then? No. Infact usage of Android phone users is increasing day by day and even Apple lovers moving towards Android on many countries.

FB can't be trusted. Sells user data, accepted. Since WhatsApp is also child company of FB now, should we uninstall that as well? No, because it helps us keep connected.

Just my 0.02$ for the Youtube ban thing you raised.
Our country has gone downhill since the citizens started using WhatsApp. Don't @ me I think WhatsApp conversation should be unencrypted for our own good.
@Gobinaath bro. Recently YouTube has taken down many pedophilic channels with explicit child content. They have also disabled comments in 10,000s video. Google will always be more responsible than any Chinese company who will just ignore everything.

India’s Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has reportedly asked Google and Apple to remove the Chinese video sharing application TikTok from their app stores. This development comes just a day after the Supreme Court had rejected TikTok’s plea to stay a Madras High Court order from April 3, to put a ban on the app’s downloads.

TikTok Ban: Government Asks Apple and Google to Take Down TikTok From App Stores

Tik Tok removed from playstore and ios store now.
Please check those who using apple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock