Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 19,943
But hey wait, we were supposed to break those phones right? :p
I didn't break any of my Chinese phones or TVs. Nor should anyone else do same as we paid for the same using our Indian money.

They will after officials notify them formally about this decision. But users have to manually uninstall these apps it won't happen automatically plus most of brands like Xiaomi, Realme have their own pre-installed app store where these apps may continue to remain available.
Government can ban these apps server access ISP-wide so even with those app no one can access them. There are various possibilities bro.
I didn't break any of my Chinese phones or TVs. Nor should anyone else do same as we paid for the same using our Indian money.
It was pun intended bro.

Chinese brands will release software updates which may contains some of those apps, or may make them pre-installed.

But GOV. Should ban those app from ISP,
so no one can access those without vpn.

(few people don't care/don't know about current situations,they will use already installed those Chinese app until uninstallation, so ban from ISP is required.)

Last edited:
Finally Tik Tok is banned :cheers: Good move by Govt. Now this app should never be back on India like last time .

Very welcome move. Waiting for them to remove from app store and play store. I guess it will be a success if its banned at IP Level

It was pun intended bro.
I know bro. This was for people damaging their electronic items.

I was watching some video on news where some guy very softly dropped his tv. His friend came and dropped it as hard as could. You should have seen his face bro. 😂

India bans chinese apps Just like how china bans American apps and America bans Russian.... The Circle continues.. 😆😷

i have a question/doubt if anyone have installed these apps in their phone and uninstall mentioned app apk and make apk copy so they can use in future will if he/she also not able to use that installed apk copy in their phone or he/she can use that apk whenever want

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock