Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 19,894
:)
When we can expect removal from playstore
They will after officials notify them formally about this decision. But users have to manually uninstall these apps it won't happen automatically plus most of brands like Xiaomi, Realme have their own pre-installed app store where these apps may continue to remain available.

Now since we can't ban smartphones overnight, the govt should make strict privacy law that restricts these companies to send data to CCP. Or atleast be transparent about what data they r collecting. It is possible if the govt has conviction....look at EU...they r tough on even google, apple fb.

I think Chinese ui like miui, realme ui should be banned also. They should be forced to sell phones with stock android.
Not only that move will help people get rid of those cringey ads but also help increase in number of sales of their smartphones.

But hey wait, we were supposed to break those phones right? :p

They will after officials notify them formally about this decision. But users have to manually uninstall these apps it won't happen automatically plus most of brands like Xiaomi, Realme have their own pre-installed app store where these apps may continue to remain available.
I think banned in india means they cant be made available in any way by any company....be it pre-installed or any app store...from official notification date.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock