Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 19,901
Like we care. We ourselves won't take India Media seriously 😂 it's kinda virus!
I don't think it is funny. Now Chinese people (the local population) will only get opinions from their mouthpieces which isn't good if we want them to revolt. Meanwhile our media needs to stop quoting Global Times and CGTN. They should use reliable sources like Reuters and Associated Press instead.

Xender is still providing updates on the app store.

x8OJk5g.jpg

That was just humour thing but WHY? UN is not interfering inbetween? At least ANI should be allowed.
What the hell is even ANI? A private subscription based private news service. Why not DD or it's parent organization Prasar Bharati?

What the hell is even ANI? A private subscription based private news service. Why not DD or it's parent organization Prasar Bharati?
Actually I think that they are more active, even Prasar Bharati takes ANI feed.

In a letter to the Indian government dated June 28th and seen by Reuters on Friday, TikTok Chief Executive Kevin Mayer said the Chinese government has never requested user data, nor would the company turn it over if asked.

“I can confirm that the Chinese government has never made a request to us for the TikTok data of Indian users,” Mayer wrote, adding that data for Indian users is stored in servers in Singapore. “If we do ever receive such a request in the future, we would not comply.”

TikTok distances from Beijing in response to India app ban

“If we do ever receive such a request in the future, we would not comply.”
Chinese government has dynamic policies. If they request user's data, companies can't even challenge the decision at courts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock