Discussion Ban on Chinese apps in India

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 215
  • Views: Views 19,935
We Indian have zero patriotism, we just stand for few seconds to respect national anthem, post pic on independence day and republic day. That's it our duty towards nation is upto that only.

This time it might be security concern, and definitely these app will came back! Coz sooner or later they will hire a good lawyer and they'll come up with any other way.

Otherwise on first day when our soldiers went to supreme sacrifice by Chinese troops we must have boycott chinese app.

Like carry said duniya m**** thi, hai aur rahegi!

We Indian have zero patriotism, we just stand for few seconds to respect national anthem, post pic on independence day and republic day. That's it our duty towards nation is upto that only.
Supporting a few apps ban is what you think patriotism is means you haven't understood the real meaning of it yet.

Many Indian's are indeed fool and innocent that they are falling for political tactics of politicians who are banning these apps instead of real actions which China is actually doing.

Anyways, peace out. Again, don't enforce or judge people according to your opinion. It is just not fair.

Many Indian's are indeed fool and innocent that they are falling for political tactics of politicians who are banning these apps instead of real actions which China is actually doing.
Govt ban these app coz of security concern, they nowhere mentioned that this app ban is action.

And, I guess it's forum to discuss opinion about anything related to app also. And, it's country of origin can be one of that?

After all not just it's serious concern that they have unauthorised access to our data and sending it to China. India is not only country concern about this but also other countries too.

I wrote what I feel... But I'm really concerned about the way some people are crying over app ban! Our soldiers are doing their best why can't we? We all know that these app have investment from Chinese govt.
Yes we can't boycott made in china completely but at least we can control some criteria.

I'M NOT JUDGING ANYONE just showing mirror.

I would advice from now onwards govt should force every foreign company making digital content to tie up with our local companies before launch so our data stored in our own country.

Govt ban these app coz of security concern, they nowhere mentioned that this app ban is action.
Media has been portraying it in the same way (as the action towards action towards China). Public will obviously believe in it more than anything.
After all not just it's serious concern that they have unauthorised access to our data and sending it to China. India is not only country concern about this but also other countries too.
I am not against this. I agree, TikTok is a big privacy and security risk. In fact i have posted some news about it yesterday - TikTok - News & Updates

I wouldn't have even posted it if i was a pro-tiktoker.

This app needs a permanent good bye rather than complying with Indian policies and another comeback at a later date. Hope you got my point, why i don't find this ban astonishing.
I wrote what I feel... But I'm really concerned about the way some people are crying over app ban!
No one is crying over the ban, man! The way the ban is being portrayed is the issue here. If you aren't a neutral person, you won't get it. The news channels themselves are brainwashing people this way and solely responsible for it.
Our soldiers are doing their best why can't we?
Don't compare the dedication of our soldiers with a silly app ban, it is a disrespect to them.

What i am saying is, government need to apply a better to stop China. It can either be by stopping any kind of business with them (which can harm our government also) or some other way. Banning mere apps is few days relaxation themselves know.
Yes we can't boycott made in china completely but at least we can control some criteria.
Yes. And we are doing that already, right?
Source

@Bapun Raz for a second I thought you were on the other side. Hehe. You have a point where we should ban their asses off permanently. Every Indian must do his/her bit to avoid Chinese crap.
Even if Tiktok bends backward, accepts each and every condition laid down by Indian govt regarding secure user data storage locally, what is stopping Tiktok from secretly and securely transferring all data to China at a later date? Are our Librandus so naïve to believe in this crap?

@Bapun Raz for a second I thought you were on the other side. Hehe. You have a point where we should ban their asses off permanently. Every Indian must do his/her bit to avoid Chinese crap.
Even if Tiktok bends backward, accepts each and every condition laid down by Indian govt regarding secure user data storage locally, what is stopping Tiktok from secretly and securely transferring all data to China at a later date? Are our Librandus so naïve to believe in this crap?

Banning these 58 Apps is only a very small step in data security.
60-70% of Indian smartphone users use Chinese brands, there could be hidden Apps/ programmes in those mobiles collecting data and uploading to their Chinese servers. Eevn now the sale of Chinese brands is not banned.

The App ban measure is more of giving a message (mainly to our people) and on economic grounds.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock