This Indian Man Claims Ownership Of Land In Africa, Names It 'Kingdom of Dixit'

abhi1276

Reaction score
An Indian man has claimed ownership of an 800 sq km land area between Egypt and Sudan.

Suyash Dixit, the 24-year-old businessman from Indore, who is the CEO of a tech firm was travelling to Cairo for a software developers' conference earlier this month, when he came to know about Bir Tawil, a large area between Egypt and Sudan, reported by Times of india.
This Indian Man Claims Ownership Of Land In Africa, Names It 'Kingdom of Dixit'

He seems like a big fraud (dixit father agreed when he made him president , how ? i think they found some oil well or mine ? we all are indians and we know how greedy people are here)

One american claimed the land in 2014 (just read one more article) this dixit guy is making pointless round turn answers in twitter ( just to claim the land for free )

when he was caught red handed in a cookie jar the american and dixit made some deal to open a server farm ( who knows what ? tp me it seems like a big fraud , no one does this big scam if it wasnt for money )

either this guy is fooling around or the world is dumb enough to be tricked by him and that white guy.

Indian Declares Himself King Of Unclaimed Land. I Own It, Says American

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock