• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion The Political Discussions & Debates thread

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,643
  • Views 171,038

Itsme...

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Source

I blame Mahindra and John Deer for these protest and air pollution in Delhi. They manufactured these tractors, farmers brought it. Now Mr Rakesh is using these for protest. They cause pollution. There is a chain. Samaj Rahe ho? Mahindra and John Deere should be penalized in my book. 👍
(Samaj Rahe ho- You all understand?)

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Source

I blame Mahindra and John Deer for these protest and air pollution in Delhi. They manufactured these tractors, farmers brought it. Now Mr Rakesh is using these for protest. They cause pollution. There is a chain. Samaj Rahe ho? Mahindra and John Deere should be penalized in my book. 👍
(Samaj Rahe ho- You all understand?)

Itsme...

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
What a joke! Don't we pay environment tax and road tax on vehicle? A major part of the pollution are caused by stubble burning. But let's not address the elephant in the room. Let's just be a hypocrite and keep beating around the bush! Only in India, you will find useless scheme like this and jokers supporting those moves! Even after confirming to environment standards restricting vehicle entry is ridiculous! pollution certificate karo, environment tax do, change your vehicle in 15 years and then also face such stupidity.

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
What a joke! Don't we pay environment tax and road tax on vehicle? A major part of the pollution are caused by stubble burning. But let's not address the elephant in the room. Let's just be a hypocrite and keep beating around the bush! Only in India, you will find useless scheme like this and jokers supporting those moves! Even after confirming to environment standards restricting vehicle entry is ridiculous! pollution certificate karo, environment tax do, change your vehicle in 15 years and then also face such stupidity.
Stubble burning happens all over Punjab, even on the Pakistan side, but there is no prolonged exposure to high AQI there like it is in Delhi because of the winds. The bad air just sits there with no where else to go. With atmospheric situation like this, specially in these months, any activity that can minimize it, should be taken with utmost priority including the stubble burning

People wont address the issue unless its harming them. People who are burning will get 1-2 days of bad air thats it and they will continue with their lives. But the people in Delhi will suffer due to the choking.

Anything less than a lockdown wont solve this at all. There is no indication of even a natural Western disturbance that could provide some winds or rain. Only that can help in current situtation.

FYI, environment tax, road tax etc seems to be a very cruel joke to me. I dont think it is used in any way it is supposed to

Gobinaath

Reaction score
FYI, environment tax, road tax etc seems to be a very cruel joke to me. I dont think it is used in any way it is supposed
Difficult supporters thinking everything goes well in this governance but we know governance in reverse mode to correcting the past mistakes 🤣😝
What about the other points he made about economy or border security?
Hypothetical situation .. Error: 404 File not found

rohitvatsa

Contributor
Reaction score
Swamy is someone you can’t have as an enemy nor as friend.He was played by Modi ji when he was needed .Dude spent his last few years hoping for a ministerial post and all he was given was a RS membership.Having said that anyone who knows his history would be aware of his somersaults and constant betrayals.Swamy is an extraordinary person but he is not someone who can be relied on.His RS membership is ending soon and given lack of other opportunities his outburst was expected.

PS:As Modi ji has shown with likes of Shatrughan Sinha,you can bark as much as you want but you won’t be expelled from BJP

Top Bottom