• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion The Political Discussions & Debates thread

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,459
  • Views 162,397

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
India shouldn't play Pakistan, period. Don't say I am bringing politics into sports. If you can take knee on Black Lives Matter a problem which has nothing to do with India. You can sure show guts by boycott playing a match against a country like Pakistan which has been training and financing militants to do targetted killings.

Last edited:

Itsme...

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
India shouldn't play Pakistan, period. Don't say I am bringing politics into sports. If you can take knee on Black Lives Matter a problem which has nothing to do with India. You can sure show guts by boycott playing a match against a country like Pakistan which has been training and financing militants to do targetted killings.

How come you are always against BLM movement while supporting LGBTQ solidarity in sports? You were defending that move by Bayern Munchen to lit up Allianz Arena with LGBTQ theme. By the way BLM is related to India. We have just normalized racism.

A^00P

Reaction score

Did gov forced cricketers to wear black bands in support for BLM ?? Was it official position??? I donot think so and it was individual decision... Let them then take there individual decision, Let Indian cricketers themselves boycott match and give Pakistan point lead .this leads can be important to us as we may get out of tournament at early stage because of this lead

You want us to called out pussycat by pak because we boycotted them ????

My personal view let their be match between ind-pak in such multilateral matches (world cup,icc trophy etc etc )and we should be beat them in it just like we have been doing.

We are boycotting them in bilateral matches and in IPL ...

Gobinaath

Reaction score
My personal view let their be match between ind-pak in such multilateral matches (world cup,icc trophy etc etc )and we should be beat them in it just like we have been doing.

We are boycotting them in bilateral matches and in IPL ...
I don't understand this concept .. if a team being considered as a political enemy then it'll be in all matches instead of that we will play in multilateral not in bilateral & league is a laughble one 🤣🥱

IMO India shouldn't play in any matches with pak be it cricket or hockey anything else for that we will lose some points not at all issue when ur really respect ur country

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't understand this concept .. if a team being considered as a political enemy then it'll be in all matches instead of that we will play in multilateral not in bilateral & league is a laughble one 🤣🥱

IMO India shouldn't play in any matches with pak be it cricket or hockey anything else for that we will lose some points not at all issue when ur really respect ur country
Have you those Ichadhari Nagins on tv serials? Back in the days US and Soviets boycotted each other's Olympics. I don't get why we couldn't just ask ICC to not put India and Pakistan in same group.

A^00P

Reaction score
Have you those Ichadhari Nagins on tv serials? Back in the days US and Soviets boycotted each other's Olympics. I don't get why we couldn't just ask ICC to not put India and Pakistan in same group.

Suppose Indian an Pakistan are kept in different group in word cup and both reach finals

Now you want india to boycott pakistan so that they will win and say pakistan beat Indians in world cup finals ?????
...... If you support such thinking then :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And USA boycotted Olympics of 1980 held in USSR and USSR boycotted USA 1984 Olympics (both country once ) Its not they always they boycotted Olympics.

On other hand there rivalry in Olympics is well know.

Bhai when you quote history quote it quote it properly na

They way you quoted it looked like usa and ussr always boycotted each other at Olympics....

Top Bottom