Lord of the Rings : The Rings of Power | Prime Video | September 2, 2022

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon Studios at TCA today announced the first group of regulars set to star in their adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings series. The cast officially includes Robert Aramayo, Owain Arthur, Nazanin Boniadi, Tom Budge, Morfydd Clark, Ismael Cruz Córdova, Ema Horvath, Markella Kavenagh, Joseph Mawle, Tyroe Muhafidin, Sophia Nomvete, Megan Richards, Dylan Smith, Charlie Vickers and Daniel Weyman. Cameras roll next month. Table reads in New Zealand are already underway.

‘The Lord Of The Rings’: Amazon Studios Sets Series Cast – TCA

3vuq2Ev.jpg

Source

Top British comedian Lenny Henry, Ozark and Westworld‘s Peter Mullan, Lloyd Owen (You, Me and the Apocalypse), Augustus Prew (CBS’s Pure Genius), The LOTR movie franchise’s Peter Tait, Benjamin Walker (Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter), Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Arrow, Power) and Simon Merrells (Spartacus: War of the Damned) are among the new additions, along with Maxim Baldry, Ian Blackburn, Kip Chapman, Anthony Crum, Maxine Cunliffe, Trystan Gravelle, Thusitha Jayasundera, Fabian McCallum, Geoff Morrell, Alex Tarrant, Leon Wadham and Sara Zwangobani joined LOTR Series.

‘The Lord Of the Rings’: Lenny Henry, Augustus Prew, Peter Mullan, Cynthia Addai-Robinson & Benjamin Walker Among 20 New Cast Additions On Amazon Series

The epic series is described as follows:

“Amazon Studios’ forthcoming series brings to screens for the very first time the heroic legends of the fabled Second Age of Middle-earth’s history. This epic drama is set thousands of years before the events of J.R.R. Tolkien’s ‘The Hobbit’ and ‘The Lord of the Rings,’ and will take viewers back to an era in which great powers were forged, kingdoms rose to glory and fell to ruin, unlikely heroes were tested, hope hung by the finest of threads, and the greatest villain that ever flowed from Tolkien’s pen threatened to cover all the world in darkness. Beginning in a time of relative peace, the series follows an ensemble cast of characters, both familiar and new, as they confront the long-feared re-emergence of evil to Middle-earth. From the darkest depths of the Misty Mountains, to the majestic forests of the elf-capital of Lindon, to the breathtaking island kingdom of Númenor, to the furthest reaches of the map, these kingdoms and characters will carve out legacies that live on long after they are gone.”

‘Lord of the Rings’ Series at Amazon Reveals Official Synopsis

Me who read 2022 as 2021🙆🏻‍♀️
Their shooting was still going on last time i checked..so no chance of releasing in 2021. Also they will release Wheel of time this year. I knew that Amazon will never release two of their big projects in same year. It will be like this The wheel of time in 2021, LOTR S1-2022, WOT S2-2023. Most likely.

Their shooting was still going on last time i checked..so no chance of releasing in 2021. Also they will release Wheel of time this year. I knew that Amazon will never release two of their big projects in same year. It will be like this The wheel of time in 2021, LOTR S1-2022, WOT S2-2023. Most likely.
Yeah I'm so excited for Wot. But man i afraid they're gonna pull a SJW on both of these. And if they did I'm gonna stop watching.

Yeah I'm so excited for Wot. But man i afraid they're gonna pull a SJW on both of these. And if they did I'm gonna stop watching.
Shame if they would do that! They have already pulled one in Invincible. Mark's ex was a white girl. They changed race to tick that diversity nonsense. I just hope they won't go extreme like Disney did or doing rn. Those forced ones and plot change just to make room for diversity is ruining all funs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock