• Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 3,626

Iamhcb

Contributor
Reaction score
zqZjkC6.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Should not judge it before release but did Netflix really needed this? While Prime Video has stumped everyone with their library including Panchayat/PaatalLok(my all time favorites), Mirzapur, Family Man, Farzi etc

Riverdale already there, archies comics already there, then why another cringe movie, none of the Netflix India originals get me excited any time, poor content selection.

Last edited:
Should not judge it before release but did Netflix really needed this? While Prime Video has stumped everyone with their library including Panchayat/PaatalLok(my all time favorites), Mirzapur, Family Man, Farzi etc

Riverdale already there, archies comics already there, then why another cringe movie, none of the Netflix India originals get me excited any time, poor content selection.
Irrespective of the content this is going to be hammered for being an epitome of nepotism.

Everyone says bollywood is full of nepotism.. Well this even more strengthens it. :p

When they want subscribers in india they aren't focusing on indian culture but rather they are running behind showing western culture with these star kids to us. I think Soon they will exit from Bharat

When they want subscribers in india they aren't focusing on indian culture but rather they are running behind showing western culture with these star kids to us. I think Soon they will exit from Bharat
A part of problem lies with their strategy.Netflix still thinks that assembling big names would guarantee eye ball.Well it won't if you take 600 bucks per month and rely only on names to sell it.

Honestly when I saw that cast announcement trailer i thought this is some European show releasing parallely in India. Noticed later the names and Zoya akhtar.

Doesn't get me excited at all and will urge no one to subscribe to Netflix after watching such show's trailer.

This is relatable to barely less than 1% Indians.Irrespective of how well make it if there's Riverdale already, anyone will prefer US version over this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock