• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

The 4 accused in veterinarian rape case, killed in an encounter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapilkdev

Amateur
Reaction score
To the people who think this was a real encounter & police were really that much triggered to shot them down, then explain this also below ??

79167971_10219514723232119_8859022024035532800_o.jpg

Why were they being served mutton curry in jail ??

It shows that high-level mastermind is involved into this otherwise rape victims don't get mutton curries in jail...
I don't know the rules of AP, but in Kerala as per the norms, mutton Curry in jail is a must once in a week.

kapilkdev

Amateur
Reaction score
They were killed as soon as possible to hide the mastermind...If they could have been taken to the court, those 4 might have taken the name of that person & police didn't want to take that chance so they were killed before they could tell anything in the court...
I think you never seen a court in your life, all culprits (also plaintiffs) saying and acting the drama taught by their advocates. No one says truth in courts.

sushruta

Pro
Reaction score
I think you never seen a court in your life, all culprits (also plaintiffs) saying and acting the drama taught by their advocates. No one says truth in courts.
Yes I have seen courts in my life & yes sometimes they say truth also... It depends on the situation & the lawyer on the opposide site... This ain't a movie...

Anyways I won't argue with you in this matter anymore...

You keep your opinion... I will keep mine...

Peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom