Tata Teleservices' users to be moved to Airtel under ICR pact

Arijit.

Reaction score
Bharti Airtel said customers of Tata Teleservices will be transitioned to its network under an Intra Circle Roaming agreement (ICR) from Wednesday onwards.
India's largest telco a month back had announced its intention to pick up TTSL 's mobility business in a cash free - debt free deal.
The first set of customers being moved to Airtel's network will be those in UP(West), Bihar and West Bengal and in the next few weeks other circles will be covered.
Tata Teleservices' users to be moved to Airtel under ICR pact

Are they giving choice to select moving to Airtel or port out to other networks, else all users would be moved to Airtel first.

From past few months seeing many companies shutting down their services or being sold :(

In the first week of November , I visited BSNL Office in my hometown Andhra Pradesh for MnP ... I came to home for a few days

They took details and finger print , when the form was submitted online , It showed error - Already CAF is pending ...
So , they rejected me to offer BSNL Sim ... As the form submission was unsuccessful ...
But after 3 days my DoCoMo signal stopped ... I was in a journey , so thought its signal issue ....

Soon , I came to know it wasn't signal issue , i mailed DoCoMo ... They Said that you have left our network thru MNP ...

I had neither bsnl nor DoCoMo ... I again visited another bsnl office in Telangana, where I Stay now .. and told my problem ..
They said We can't give you sim u have to get back from your hometown ....I said I can't go there ,

Provide me a sim considering that my Old sim is lost ... Finally , i got the SIM by paying rs.10 , also got activated in 1 hr ...
For Same Sim , My local shop retailer was asking Rs.150 ...
Now , Good signal and Voice with BSNL ... i already have airtel sim .. so I ported to BSNL

Last edited:
Are they giving choice to select moving to Airtel or port out to other networks, else all users would be moved to Airtel first.

From past few months seeing many companies shutting down their services or being sold
Actually they are not giving you any choice...all users of Tata will be moved to Airtel network in a phased manner and will continue to enjoy the same benifits as they are getting in Tata..if any user don't want to continue in airtel they can port out..

Last edited:
@Gobinaath bro
in my opinion they should have informed their users that they are migrating to Airtel...and let users decide that they still want to continue or not...but unfortunately they are not doing that..although they are saying that all Tata users will enjoy the same benefits in Airtel network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock