Discussion Tata Sky Broadband - Chennai

the area im currently in, i have the following fiber connection options. not sure why so many are entering this space, very soon they will die just like mobile

1​
Hathway
2​
Vodafone
3​
ACT
4​
TCCL
5​
Airtel
6​
BSNL
7​
Cherrinet
8​
Ficus
9​
Jio
10​
and tata sky coming soon.
11​
I see one more player coming in with a different pole, yet to identify.
which area you are put up in chennai,BTW you seem to be lucky guy being flooded with options

Yeah, not many areas of Chennai have these many broadband options. Tried to take Tata Sky broadband connection but was told that my area is not covered.

It's a shame as I discovered earlier in the week that Tata Sky broadband would be introducing 200 mbps unlimited at Rs 1100. I went through the PlayStore app where they provided photos of the updated app which is where I found the price. Maybe, it's only for employees only atm but it's such a great price if they do revise the plans for general public.

Edit: Added images
iyHeaoE.jpg

JCKDLeo.jpg

iyHeaoE.jpg

JCKDLeo.jpg

Tried to recharge day before yesterday before due date. Couldn't log in because of the pathetic app and portal. Did recharge today morning. Tata Fiber team claims transaction didn't went through. Will refund the money 6-7 days. No notification about this was sent to me. I found about it after calling the next day. Here they don't support third party wallets for recharge. What a pathetic service provider. 2.2 stars rating on play store is justified. My area is now Jio ready. We can finally say goodbye to Tata's pathetic fiber. Using Tata product's since childhood. Never had such bad experience from any of it's other sister company.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock