Tata Docomo offers 1 GB 2G data at Rs 41

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Docomo is now offering 1GB 2G data at Rs 41 with a validity of 30 days, according to a report by Telecom Talk. Post the entry of Reliance Jio , the telco has modified its plans to offer more data at lesser cost.

The pack is being offered in circles where Tata Docomo is providing only 2G services. The pack is comparatively a lot cheaper than what other telcos are offering.

As part of a winter offer, Tata Docomo is offering 32 minutes of talktime with 300 MB data for Rs 32, valid for 30 days. A similar offer from the telco gives 82 minutes of talktime, 1 GB data with a vsliditiy of 30 days.

Last year, the company had introduced ‘Simple is Best’ plan which offers 1500 local and STD minutes with 2GB of data. Another plan by the company gives 1000 local and STD minutes and 5 GB data. Both the plans cost Rs 350 and are valid for 30 days.

In December, Tata Docmo launched a plan that offered unlimited STD and local calls with 1GB data for 14 days at Rs 148. It also launched a plan that offered unlimited STD and local voice calls for 28 days to any network along with 2GB of data at Rs 246 for 28 days.

Tata Docomo: tata docomo offers 1 gb 2g data at rs 41: report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Stil i am using 2g , many people using 2g so dont say that it is not useful

I am use rs254-4gb 28day 3G last 3 months jio effect bcoz before 3months rs450-3gb for 3G .speed very fast.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock