Tata Docomo New Contest

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,221

Vikram

Reaction score
Tata DOCOMO announces SMS-based contest, cars and bikes for its all circles Customers,The contest is open to all Tata DOCOMO CDMA and GSM pre-paid and post-paid mobile customers till 25 December, 2011.one lucky customer will drive home in a Chevrolet Beat, every day through the duration of this promotional offer. There are a lot of prizes up for grabs over the 28 days of the contest, which include 28 cars and 224 bikes with the free talktime prizes.

How To Participate
Tata DOCOMO users will have to SMS TICKET to 52121 (toll-free), and will receive an alpha-numeric code (TICKET) that will make them eligible to participate in the day’s lucky draw. Winner information Sent To customers Mobile.

hope Bapun Brother Start To Participate in this Free Contest and Win Yamaha YBR 125. :shy

Is it vaild in odisha too? And i am not going to participate in it and i know its only fake. I love my Sporty YZF R15. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock