Tata Docomo Launches 3G Data Packs Starting at Rs 49 for 1GB

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Docomo has launched its “NetNinja” data packs for its customers across Haryana region. NetNinja pack gives customers the freedom to choose a customised data pack as per their daily usage and requirement.

NetNinja pack is designed to give affordable and better data options to its growing base of customers especially millennials who like to stay connected. Heavy internet users can choose the fully loaded pack from 2GB onwards upto 10 GB and for users who use data both during day and at night, they can choose 24/7 pack from 250MB to 1GB.

Night only users can choose a pack of 1GB and they also have an option of 1GB recharge valid for one night at Rs 49 and 1 GB for 28 night validity pack at Rs 108. Also, there is a convenience of choosing data pack from 2GB to 10 GB ranging between Rs 275 to 996 with 28 days validity.

Tata Docomo Launches 3G Data Packs Starting at Rs 49 for 1GB - News18

Chezhiyan said:
Recently Only They Launched 3G Services In Tamil Nadu:s And Net Speed Is Too Bad:u

In india all 3G/4g all company speed is very low and data balance cut very high speed.i also use airtel 4g hotshot.

Gurmeet singh said:
TATA docomo what is new in this.i use TATA docomo 3G many year ago with these plan.speed is very low and data balance cut very high speed.
Good to hear that as it doesn't exist here

Gurmeet singh said:
In india all 3G/4g all company speed is very low and data balance cut very high speed.i also use airtel 4g hotshot.

Vodafone Is Fast In My Area...

But I Cant Able To Afford Their Tariff Plan...:s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock