Tamil nadu protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thilak

Reaction score
where did I not agree. I said ur demands for water is valid, other states also are demanding. But protesting against IPL, defexpo is not right. Throwing shoe is not right

@Anish Pai
The problem is u don't understand the basic point we wanted to tell... Now have an open mind and listen to this...
First thing is we are not wanting the ownership of cauvery.. We want the board to be formed by the central government and the board will issue the water to all the four states according to supreme Court's order
Second thing is we are not against ipl or cricket.. We love them as much as u do.. And this crowd was the one who gave a standing ovation when Pakistan won a test match. The incidents u r quoting are the ones which the people of TN are also against (shoe thrown on the ground). The protest was planned to be a peaceful one asking for ipl matches to be moved till the cauvery issue is over. But some fringe group changed the scene totally into a chaos. Now u just see this and leave out the other things which isn't fair. And even when the shoe was thrown everyone went up shouting CSK.. CSK... (against the ones who threw).

The next thing is we r not against the defence expo.. It was to oppose the pm who is silent in this issue and other issues too... And u ask why do guys do such things, its shameful, the answer for this is we have protested and opposed in every level possible and now we are pushed to do these things. So it should be shameful for the government not the people. Do u think we desire to do protests continously for no reason or a dumb reason. I am not asking u to support us. JUST UNDERSTAND US if u r willing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock