• Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 16,947

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So i am thinking of going for the 10mbps @ Rs 1249, 60GB FUP.

Talked to their CC and local guys. They said installation will be done whenever i want and they seem to be pretty active.

My modem com router won't be supporting the RJ45 Port so i need a new one probably. This is a optical fibre connection so i am new to it.

Hope it is better than old era BSNL BB which i have been using for more than 10 years.

Share your experiences if you are using it anyone here. Appriciate the responses.

Thanks

RE: Inquiry about Railwire Broadband Service

Bro, whats the speed after fup?
Asking because 60gb will get Choo-Mantar. . And it's painful to drive Alto after experiencing Ferrari.

Ritesh said:
Bro, whats the speed after fup?

Post FUP Speed is 1 mbps bro.

Better.. And imo it will be much better than bsnl.

BSNL takes more than what I will be paying to Railwire for this plan. Still speed is 4 mbps. They have VDSL plans for 8/16/24mbps at very high and unaffordable costs.

Is this going to be your primary internet connection? Is your work will be depending on this connection? If yes, please see their service in your area. What's their SLA? meaning if they can resolve the issue within 24 hrs or will they take additional time..

I have been using fibre net from past 5-6 months. The major difference I noticed was that there was no frequent disconnection in my network which happens to be quite frequent in any copper network. Other was that you get constant speed allotted to you and makes you feel as if you have static IP connection. These are two common problems which I have forgotten after opting to fibre optic.

The same plan I used before the use of Jio.

Now I have temporarily disconnected the connection.

The speed is always constant whether it is download or upload.

Sometimes the FUP will not work. U ll get full speed even after reaching the limit.

Service support is good since local technician is available always.

Inquiry about Railwire Broadband Service

I have had some very poor experience with railwire. Initially when there were only a few connections speed was good, used to go down once every fortnight but was OK but once their customer base increased it was horrible and it was almost impossible to use with frequent disconnection and irregular speed.

I waiting more than a month to resolve the issue but they failed to do so and I shifted to BSNL again and TBH very happy till now (more than 3 months have passed, hope it stays same fingers crossed).

I am getting more than 2.5 Mbps everytime (most of the time it's above 3) of the day. I am on 1199/- plan with 2 Mbps unlimited and free calls all India.

Check the screenshots

Speed test result
455b43c5904e933fcc72b437ee82ebcc.jpg

Check download speed at the top
344b511b7648b31dcf1d371504b9b826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock