system boots, but no any display on monitor

nskaran

Reaction score
Hi friends i hope any expert here in our ddf can help me for this strange problem in my system. I am using windows 7 ultimate with i5 processor. Nowadays frequently i am getting this trouble, when i try to switch on my system in morning after proper shutdown in the last night, it is booting red led light in cpu and keyboard lights are working, but no display coming on the monitor. After 4 or 5 attempts it will start working normally. what is the problem and how to rectify this anybody can help me in this regard.:gn:':)angry

dear experts, i am telling that my system starts, but no any display shown up on the monitor, after 4 or 5 attempts display comes on monitor normally. what is the reason and how to rectify this.

I think SMPS problem.......I have same problem...Good thing it shows for you after 4-5 attempts...Even I try 10 times Lcd screen wont display........changed SMPS 2 times and now got sick of it and didn't take it to repair....check it

Raviteja said:
I think SMPS problem.......I have same problem...Good thing it shows for you after 4-5 attempts...Even I try 10 times Lcd screen wont display........changed SMPS 2 times and now got sick of it and didn't take it to repair....check it
My monitor is LED not LCD and what is SMPS, please elaborate this. thanks friend.

@nskaran: Is your monitor power supply connected to the CPU,does the power come on and then it says no signal or the Monitor power does not come on?

nskaran said:
Raviteja said:
My monitor is LED not LCD and what is SMPS, please elaborate this. thanks friend.

I have desktop with LCD monitor....(and laptop)

SMPS = Switch Mode Power Supply

Have you seen this?

Nskaran its good that your PC come to normal after 3,4 attempts. Now Read it carefully and do take care while doing what I am going to said, First of all if you have any the following:-

1. CVT (Constant voltage stabilizer )
2. UPS (UN Interrupted Power supply)

Now tell me if you are using te system without these Power out put units. If yes the you can Try first using any of these products to check if system gets Normal,Because in Summer mostly power cuts + Load shedding give very low Voltage due to which some time system didn't work properly.

Now Next step is if you know some thing about PC hardware means its main components like CPU, RAM, HDD etc, For giving a check you have to get out the RAM modules from its RAM SLOTS and just clean with a soft cloth it should not be wet ? So after cleaning the RAM Modules Insert them again in the RAM slots properly. Now start your PC and see if the problem gone.

Most probably the problem should be gone after these two Attempts. If it does not help you then please your have to install fresh Window's,Do tell me further if Problem Persists ,Then I will suggests you more on that.ok bro.. make a habit to clean your PC after 2,3 Month's.

thanks friends Arsh25, Ravi deja & jenius-jutt for your responses. let me try with what you all said and i will come back and tell you the result. But the thing is today morning now when i start my computer, it started immediately without troubling me. That's why i said starange problem. ahhahahh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock