OTF Exclusive Symmetrical upload speed now enabled on JioFiber for those opting for new plans

• Thread starter PK82
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,379

PK82

Reaction score
Yes getting symmetrical speeds on 1499 plan.
Sivabhaskar bro, I have checked the redemption history but it doesn't show up as it was not a voucher. Netflix banner came up in Jio Fiber home tab. When you click it shows all the pans and difference amount if you want to upgrade to Standard and premium plans. Then you follow the further process.

Yes getting symmetrical speeds on 1499 plan.
Sivabhaskar bro, I have checked the redemption history but it doesn't show up as it was not a voucher. Netflix banner came up in Jio Fiber home tab. When you click it shows all the pans and difference amount if you want to upgrade to Standard and premium plans. Then you follow the further process.
Can u post the SpeedTest screenshot..

mijFIUJ.jpg

Please change the Thread title.. its just enabled for New Subscribers not the Existing one..

I am on diamond plan, but connected on many devices hence download speed is less.

I am on diamond plan, but connected on many devices hence download speed is less.
It's not related to the thread title but as u wrote as the speed got less by connecting multiple devices...I think not much effect if u connect many devices in broadband connections...I am new to cable fiber optic broadband...I didn't find much reduction in speed even if u connect many devices...I have connected 6 mobiles,1 Android TV and Tatasky Binge+ box at once....Still maybe 2 Mbps Less that too just guess only as the speed varies 5 Mbps...
Again sorry to post off Topic...

Last edited:
It's not related to the thread title but as u wrote as the speed got less by connecting multiple devices...I think not much effect if u connect many devices in broadband connections...I am new to cable fiber optic am broadband...I didn't find much reduction in speed even if u connect many devices...I have connected 6 mobiles,1 Android TV and Tatasky Binge+ box at once....Still maybe 2 Mbps Less that too just guess only as the speed varies 5 Mbps...
I agree as the speed should throttle on other devices during speed tests. So, we could get actual or somewhat related to the allotted bandwidth.

It's not related to the thread title but as u wrote as the speed got less by connecting multiple devices...I think not much effect if u connect many devices in broadband connections...I am new to cable fiber optic broadband...I didn't find much reduction in speed even if u connect many devices...I have connected 6 mobiles,1 Android TV and Tatasky Binge+ box at once....Still maybe 2 Mbps Less that too just guess only as the speed varies 5 Mbps...
I agree 👍🏻

Thank you for checking it out. You are awesome! 🙇‍♂️ 👌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock