Supercopa de Espana 2022

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
Real Madrid 1st finalist.
Tommorow second semi final will be played between Atletico Madrid vs Atletic club.
Goal scorer for real Madrid : Benzema, vini jr, velvarde
For Barcelona : ansu fati , lukk de Jong
AB1jwV3.jpg
xdtlPrd.jpg
glJu0jo.jpg
e18AHiI.jpg
UwYf9aL.jpg
A5ZjJSx.jpg
YGq9hii.jpg
SDZ88CO.jpg

Source

Last edited:
Even Though Barcelona lost I won't complain much at all, I am proud of the way Barcelona played against The Experience of Real Madrid, We Equalised Twice thanks to Goals from Luuk De Jong and Ansu Fati, had more possession and also took the game to the Extra time, Give Xavi more time to this Young Barcelona team I am sure we will be back again as a Competitive Team Soon. Though one thing against Xavi is that he should give Sergino Dest an opportunity to prove under himself, he's played well for Barcelona in past, only hit by injures and Covid off late. After Long it Felt like a good El Classico Match!

Even Though Barcelona lost I won't complain much at all, I am proud of the way Barcelona played against The Experience of Real Madrid, We Equalised Twice thanks to Goals from Luuk De Jong and Ansu Fati, had more possession and also took the game to the Extra time, Give Xavi more time to this Young Barcelona team I am sure we will be back again as a Competitive Team Soon. Though one thing against Xavi is that he should give Sergino Dest an opportunity to prove under himself, he's played well for Barcelona in past, only hit by injures and Covid off late. After Long it Felt like a good El Classico Match!
Yup nothing but proud of our Team.
Forca Barca❤️

Real Madrid are the supercopa de Espana 2022 champions
Courtesy goals of Modric and penalty goal of Benzema and last dying minute penalty save by courtois
72t5rVl.jpg

sAYmfgV.png

07Exn3p.png

1GXTyEz.png

NzUyH2Y.jpg
VZFrP7x.jpg
wG01UyR.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock