Seeking Help Suggestions on buying Mobile..

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I am thinking of biying mobile round about 10,000/- not buying online and ready to pay bit more in offline store...I want latest OS and latest model....Preferably Dual Space available ...Not playing games or watching video's ,OTT streaming in mobile...
What about Samsung M12...
Thanx in Advance..

Not playing games or watching video's ,OTT streaming in mobile...
If it's not for gaming or content consumption, then you can get basically any phone available and it will do the job. Just go to any offline store and tell your budget, and they will give you many options to choose from. Nothing to recommend here to be honest.

What about Samsung M12...
Does it have Dual Space?
I only get this Dual Messenger option on my M51.

NeWBG8T.jpg

If it's not for gaming or content consumption, then you can get basically any phone available and it will do the job. Just go to any offline store and tell your budget, and they will give you many options to choose from. Nothing to recommend here to be honest.

Does it have Dual Space?
I only get this Dual Messenger option on my M51.

NeWBG8T.jpg
I have used 2 Samsung phones but not able to remember whether it have dual space or not but some options for same apps to be created multiple..The same option u showed is also available in My VIVO U20 too..
Actually I want the latest OS ..Local sellers doesn't know much about latest OS as we know here...even though not using OTT and gaming i want a good advanced features Handset.. So before buying I wanted to know the suggestions..
Just read below which phones I already have.. Realme 5Pro phone was bought on 1st day 1st sale...Redmi Note 7 Pro bought offline...

Redmi Note 10
Already I am using Realme 5 Pro,VIVO U20.Also having Redmi Note 7 Pro and I gave it to my Grand Daughter...

You can get realme C25. It comes with latest Android 11 based on the feature-rich realme UI 2.0 out of the box.

I am not sure if it's available in Offline stores though.

You can get realme C25. It comes with latest Android 11 based on the feature-rich realme UI 2.0 out of the box.

I am not sure if it's available in Offline stores though.
Clone app (dual app) works on limited app in Realme devices. You can choose Redmi for that but remember to take 4+ GB phone. Dual app legs in 2GB varient.
Redmi 9 Prime 9,999 online and offline.

Clone app (dual app) works on limited app in Realme devices. You can choose Redmi for that but remember to take 4+ GB phone. Dual app legs in 2GB varient.
Redmi 9 Prime 9,999 online and offline.
As I said earlier I have Realme 5 pro..Also have Redmi note 7 pro ...So I am taking away both brands... Redmi note7 pro have dual space...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock