Suggestion for Ceiling Fan

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am planning to buy Ceiling fan for Bedroom . Wanted to know which one is good currently.

I saw multiple brands like GM,Standard Fans, Luminous, Crompton.

Can someone suggest a good one .

Hi Guys

I am planning to buy Ceiling fan for Bedroom . Wanted to know which one is good currently.

I saw multiple brands like GM,Standard Fans, Luminous, Crompton.

Can someone suggest a good one .
Go for Orient or Crompton both are equally good

Orient or Crompton are good. Compared to Crompton the Orient range might be a bit on the higher side. But it offers a lot more modern and retro designs compared to Crompton.

Orient offers good after sales service. They visit your home to repair.

First tell the size of the room than only we can suggest. I'm using Bajaj, Orient, Crompton all are working fine.
Every brand fan is good until unless you keep caring about it. Replace capacitor on time to time.

What it's maximum lifetime ??
Actually it depend on your usage too like if you are using for 7-8 seasons time to replace it and also left it for long period unused then also replace it.
Also it clearly indicates when your fan start moving slowly then normal speed.
Also increase your capacitor life by turning your fan off then set speed with regulator. Actually, using regulator while fan is on can cause harm to capacitor. This is reason in many houses have regular damage regulator.

Actually it depend on your usage too like if you are using for 7-8 seasons time to replace it and also left it for long period unused then also replace it.
Also it clearly indicates when your fan start moving slowly then normal speed.
Also increase your capacitor life by turning your fan off then set speed with regulator. Actually, using regulator while fan is on can cause harm to capacitor. This is reason in many houses have regular damage regulator.
I always notice that when ever fan capacitor is replaced with that keltron one which is commonly available in all electrical shops, electronic regulator gets damaged. They don't manufacture it in required capacitance, they sell only 2.5 micro farad fan capacitors everywhere, while most of the fan models requires less than 2.5uf

First tell the size of the room than only we can suggest. I'm using Bajaj, Orient, Crompton all are working fine.
Every brand fan is good until unless you keep caring about it. Replace capacitor on time to time.
Actually room size is area of 10'x13'? 130 square feet
so crompton would be the best right. Because i heard its the No.1 company now in India for Fans

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock