Seeking Help Suggest Software to compress video

amansingh

Reaction score
Guys i have large video files of approx aze 20 gb. To be able to transfer them to pen drive i need to compress them to less size. So for this please suggest me good software

I personally use and recommend:
Both are totally freeware so no need to crack or purchase anything. Handbrake is another popular and useful tool but i am not a fan of it. If you could afford paid software Wondershare's video converter and Filmora are of top notch. Don't try their free versions because you get watermarked output. I am using Filmora for all kinds of my video edits.

Handbrake is good. But if your want fast encoding with GPU acceleration then try stax rip. It is also free.

Why you want to compress video files? You'll lose both video and audio quality plus it'll take hours to convert 20 GB video files. Just buy 32 or 64 GB pendrive and format it with exFAT. After that you can copy all your video files.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock