Seeking Help Suggest mobile hotspot device

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Any mobile wifi router out there like jiofi/airtel hotspot with battery inbuilt like a portable device must be career unlocked. If yes please suggest.

Unlocked 4g hotspot devices would be way overpriced. I recommend buying a phone with broken display from OLX as it will get things done.

Any mobile wifi router out there like jiofi/airtel hotspot with battery inbuilt like a portable device must be career unlocked. If yes please suggest.
Buy a reliance communication 4G wipod from someone for super cheap like 300rs or so, since it's become a paperweight now after Rcom shut down its operations, and the person would be lucky to get any money for it.
Then get it remotely unlocked for 400 rs, I can give you the number of the guy who did it for me, and it is working perfectly well with Jio sim after the unlock, I'm attaching a screenshot as proof. You can dm me for the contact.
y2XtPU9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock