My budget is 15k approx
I want a hangfree phone
I chat and play heavy games continuously
Pl suggest

I appreciate your immediate help
Thank you :)
But I dont like Samsung UI
Can u pl suggest more?

If you want a phone specially for gaming Samsung J7 is the best in the price mentioned by you
Moto g4 Plus is also good for overall usage but according to reviews it lags in some games and heats a lot in extensive gaming
My Suggestion is either go for J7 or wait till 30th May as Asus is launching Zenfone 3 series,you may get a beast device within 15K range :k:k
I am also waiting for 30th May,want to buy phone for my Dad,if Zenfone 3 impresses me,I'll go with it otherwise would choose Moto G4 Plus

98shubhamk said:
Well who will win in Samsung vs HTC?

Samsung will win bro,because battery back up & no heating problem

I have htc wildfire old model it's above 6 to 8 times send for service centre,after only heating issue resolved :s:s

Bro some options from my side -

Moto G Turbo Edition (Rs. 12,499)

We know that you’re looking for the best Smartphone in India under 15000 that’s why you are reading this post. So we start with
Moto G Turbo Edition which is a wonderful gadget when we talk about top smartphones under 15000 .

Basic Key Features of Moto G Turbo Edition
5 inch Touchscreen
Water & Dust Resistant
Android v5.1.1 Lollipop
1.5 GHz Snapdragon Octa Core Processor
13 Megapixel Primary Camera
5 Megapixels Secondary Camera
Dual Sim
WiFi Enabled
Expandable memory up to 32 GB

Why should you buy Moto G Turbo Edition?

If you are looking for a 5-inch touch screen Smartphone which runs on the latest android operating system i.e. Android Lollipop then I must say that this phone is only for you. This Smartphone has 13 Megapixel Primary Camera and 5 Megapixels Secondary Camera which can give you remarkable pictures. This gadget has 1.5 GHz Snapdragon Octa Core Processor this means that you can have a wonderful speed as compared to other android phones which have dual-core processors. This is a dual sim, Wi-Fi enabled Smartphone. Moto G Turbo has 2 GB of RAM as well as 16 GB of internal memory which can be upgraded to 32 GB via MicroSD Card. The best feature of this Smart phone is Water & Dust Resistant which cannot be seen in every smartphone. It is a Solid built and perfect design and no heating issues so far but most of the octa-core mobile having heating issues. The performance of this phone is also good while playing big games and we can say that there are no lagging issues in normal use. Now, what can I say that is this is a best Smartphone under 15000 in India 2016 if you’re looking for the same then I must tell you that you have to buy this Smartphone or you can check below for more android phones.

Samsung Galaxy J7 (Rs. 14,249)

Basic Key Features of Samsung Galaxy J7

Android v5.1 Lollipop
4G (LTE) – Cat 4
Dual Standby Sim (LTE + GSM)
5.5 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa Core Processor
13 MP Primary Camera
5 MP Secondary Camera with Front Flash
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB

Why you should Samsung Galaxy J7?

Samsung has a big list of best Smartphone in India under 15000, but we’re sharing with you the Features of Samsung Galaxy J7 because this Smartphone has wonderful features as compared to the other Samsung galaxy series. This smartphones runs on an android lollipop and it can be upgraded to the latest version of android if Samsung releases officially update for this phone. Now 4G in the market so guys this Smartphone supports 4G. If you’re looking for the 5.5-inch android phone with 4G network then I must tell you that this can be the wonderful gadget for you. Galaxy J7 has 1.5 GHz Exynos 7580 Octa Core Processor so there is no lag or hanging problem as of now and you cannot expect a lagging or hanging problem in 1.5 GB RAM and Octa core processor. Galaxy J7 has 13 MP Primary Camera as well as 5 MP Secondary Camera with Front Flash which can give you remarkable selfie’s. This android Smartphone has a 16 GB of internal memory and it can be upgraded to 128 GB via MicroSD Card. This Smartphone has a brilliant display, fast performance, remarkable camera quality, 4G connectivity as well as long lasting battery backup. If you are looking for the same in your smart phone then I must suggest you have a look at this beautiful handy android Smartphone.

Mi 4 (Rs. 14,999)

Basic Key Features of Mi 4
5 inch Touchscreen
Android v4.4 KitKat
13 MP Primary Camera
8 MP Secondary Camera
3 GB Ram, 16 GB internal
2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8274AC Quad Core Processor

Why should you go with Mi 4?

Mi 4 is yet another good alternative when you are looking for best Smartphone under 15000 in India 2016 so guys now we’re sharing with you the features of Mi 4. Mi 4 is released by Xiaomi in 2015. This is a 5-inch gadget which has an outstanding performance while playing games, music and I can say that there is no hanging or lagging issues because this smart phone has 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8274AC Quad Core Processor and 3 GB of RAM which is outstanding if we compared other Smartphone. We know that it is hard to find a Smartphone under 15k which has 3 GB RAM. Mi 4 has 13 MP Primary Camera and 8 MP Secondary Camera which allows you to capture beautiful pictures. This android Smartphone is running on android KitKat. It has a 16 GB internal memory and good battery backup which lasts 1.5 days. If you are looking for smartphones under 15000 in India or best Smartphone 2016 under 15000 then I must tell you, buddy, you can go with this phone it is outstanding.

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML (Rs. 13,999)

There is yet another company which is very popular nowadays just because of tremendous quality of smartphones which is Asus. Asus recently launched a wonderful Smartphone that is Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML . We know that you’re here because you are looking for smartphones under 15000 in India or best Smartphone 2016 under 15000 so guys this is an awesome gadget for you. Now we’re going to discuss the key features of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML.

Basic Key Features of Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML

Android v5 Lollipop
5.5 inch Touchscreen
Dual Sim (LTE + GSM)
13 MP Primary Camera
2 GB Ram
5 MP Secondary Camera
1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 Quad Core Processor
4G (LTE) – 150 Mbps HSDPA, 50 Mbps HSUPA
Expandable Storage Capacity of 64 GB

Why should you go with Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML?

Asus Zenfone 2 is running on an android lollipop and it is a 5.5-inch gadget with gorilla glass which supports dual Sim. This gadget has 1.8 GHz Intel Atom Z3560 Quad Core Processor. Asus Zenfone has 13 MP Primary Camera as well as 5 MP Secondary Camera which gives you remarkable HD images. This is a 4G phone, if you are looking for a 4G network then this is also a good choice. This android phone has a 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal memory which can be upgraded to 64 GB. This Smartphone is beautifully crafted with Ergonomic Arc design. The touch experience and sound experience of this gadget are also cool. An amazing camera as well as a long lasting battery life which will last 1.5 days if you optimized it well.

Asus Zenfone Selfie (Rs. 14,999)

Yet another Smartphone from Asus which is also good when we talk about top 5 smartphones under 15000 or best smartphones in India under 15000. This gadget has mind blowing features as compared to the latest smartphone under 15000. Now it’s s time to have a look at below for the key features of Asus Zenfone Selfie.

Basic Key Features of Asus Zenfone Selfie

5.5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 Processor
Android v5 Lollipop
Dual Sim (LTE + LTE)
13 MP Primary Camera
13 MP Secondary Camera
Expandable Storage Capacity of 128 GB

Why should you buy Asus Zenfone Selfie?

Asus Zenfone Selfie is running on lollipop version of the android operating system. This gadget has 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 Octa Core Processor which is also good for excellent performance. This is a 5.5-inch capacitive touchscreen gadget. This android phone has 13 MP Primary Camera as well as 13 MP Secondary Camera which can give you beautiful HD shoots and selfie’s in HD. We know that there is no other Smartphone which has 13 Megapixels front camera, but Asus Zenfone giving you in the range of 15k. This is a Full HD resolution phone which has 2 GB of Ram and 16 GB internal memory for the user which can be upgraded to 128 GB which is outstanding. This phone has a 3000mAh battery which lasts 1.5 days if you use it in a manner. This gadget has outstanding features which you cannot found in other smartphones which are Dual LED Realtone flash, super HDR technology, low light mode, selfie panorama, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, classic display and outstanding performance while playing games. If you are looking for Smartphone below 15000 or best Smartphone under 15000 in 2016 then I must advise you to buy this beautiful gadget.

Honor 6 (Rs. 14,999)

Honor 6 is a Smartphone powered by Huawei. Huawei Honor 6 Smartphone was launched in June 2014. This is also a big alternative when we talk about top 10 Smartphone under 15000 or best smartphones under 15000 in India. Now have a look at the key features of Honor 6 Smartphone.

Basic Key Features of Honor 6

Android v4.4 KitKat
3 GB RAM
5 inch 1080p 441 PPI JDI In-Cell Screen with Gorilla Glass 3
1.7 GHz Octa Core Kirin 920 Processor
13 MP Primary Camera with 5 MP Front Camera
16 GB Internal Memory and Expandable Up to 64 GB
3000 mAh Powerful Battery with Ultra Power Saving Mode

Why should you buy Honor 6?

Honor 6 is a wonderful Smartphone which is running on KitKat android os with 1.7 GHz Octa Core Kirin 920 Processor so there will be no hanging or lagging issues because this android phone has 3 GB of RAM and octa-core processor. This phone has 5 inch HD display with gorilla glass 3. This Smartphone is coming with 13 Megapixels Primary Camera and 5 Megapixels Front Camera which allows us to capture remarkable pictures. Honor 6 has an inbuilt 16 GB internal memory and it can be expanded to 64 GB via MicroSD Card. This phone has a 3000 mAh powerful battery which gives you long-lasting backup. This Smartphone has a wonderful design, remarkable display, outstanding performance and an awesome user interface. If you’re looking for the smartphones under 15000 in India 2016 or best smartphones below 15000 then I must advice you that you have to look at this wonderful Smartphone because this is also an awesome choice from the available ones.

Lenovo X2-AP (Rs. 13,850)

Lenovo smartphones are also popular nowadays when we talk about top ten smartphones under 15000 or best Smartphone under rupees 15000 so that’s why we’re sharing with you the best Lenovo android phone under 10k in India 2016 so guys have a look at below for specification of Lenovo X2-AP.

Basic Key Features of Lenovo X2-AP

Android v4.4 KitKat
2 GHz MediaTek 6595M True Octa Core Processor
5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
Dual Sim (GSM + UMTS + LTE)
4G – LTE Speed: 150 Mbps HSDPA, 50 Mbps HSUPA
13 MP Primary Camera
5 MP Secondary Camera

Why should you buy Lenovo X2-AP?

Lenovo X2-AP is a wonderful Smartphone in the range of 15k INR. This Smartphone is running on android KitKat and it can be upgraded to the latest version of android if it is officially announced by the Lenovo. This Smartphone has 2 GHz MediaTek 6595M True Octa Core Processor so it gives you optimum speed. If you are looking for 4G service then I must tell you that this phone has 4G – LTE Speed: 150 Mbps HSDPA, 50 Mbps HSUPA. It is a dual sim phone with 13 Megapixels Primary Camera as well as 5 Megapixels Secondary Camera which allows you to capture beautiful shots. This Lenovo Smartphone has an inbuilt of 32 GB storage. If you’re looking for a phone with huge internal memory then I must tell you that you can buy this phone. This Lenovo phone has a brilliant camera quality, long-lasting battery life, incredible display and a complete list of sensors like eCpmpass, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor. If you are looking for under 15000 best Smartphone or Good smartphones under 15000 then this Smartphone is only for you.

Best Android Smartphones Under 15000 Rupees in 2016

98shubhamk said:
Moto G4 plus has heating prob ?

Well who will win in Samsung vs HTC?

Yes,every device in gaming heats but Moto g4 is heating more than normal,Check out these gaming reviews for Moto G4 Plus

Both Samsung and HTC are bad devices in price segment of 15K,Samsung only gains in gaming and Screen quality in j7 but misses all important sensors and features
My Suggestion : If you cannot wait,go with J7(It handles each and every game perfectly without any heating),if you can wait till 30 May,wait for Zenfone 3 series :k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock