Seeking Help Suggest me a smartphone under 9K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,058

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys one of my friend is looking for a great smartphone under 9K with specs,
Good Camera
Decent RAM & good ROM
Better Battery life.
HELP ASAP.

I was thinking same @im_dude bro but waiting for some more response. As RealMe2 is not that impressive.

I was thinking same @im_dude bro but waiting for some more response. As RealMe2 is not that impressive.
The budget you mentioned is very limited.If you want better phone you have to try 2nd hand phone though I am not personally comfortable with 2nd hand/refurbished stuff.

launcher has no connection with ads on settings. redmi is good only if you know to root and install aosp
Not launcher miui has its own ads app called MSA (MIUI System Ads) which monitors your phone's activity and pushes ads based on your interests.

The budget you mentioned is very limited.If you want better phone you have to try 2nd hand phone though I am not personally comfortable with 2nd hand/refurbished stuff.
Instead of a second hand phone. You can buy a phone on EMI. PS don't buy any phone on Airtel's offer. It's a trap.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock